Blue 06 QC

I like the blue and silver just as much if not more than the blue and white. I would like to the wheels same color as stripe. Seems like a good deal also

If I didn't have mine, I would definitely be looking into this, even with the high mileage. Great color combo. He has debadged the rams & put on the fangs, which is a plus to me.

Yup, I'm another who has considered changing mine to a VCA scheme for years. My paint is great! Especially for a 110k mile 05 DD! No scratches, paint still very wet and glossy. I just love jet black so much its hard to paint it and I paint myself. Also considered Snakeskin Green very seriously as well with black wheels. :drool:
I think it looks great and if you've been to a huge gtg full of Red, Black, and Silver and see the same thing over and over its blah.
That truck would stick out at any GTG and make truck of the month type stuff:D
I'm still debating a Red ACR stripe as well. I just need more trucks :)

This one was done right

560540_419852951374680_1806482236_n.jpg

Don't like this one as much

8Q_640.jpg

Looks like two different Viper blues which there are. Could be camera quality/exposure as well? :dontknow:
I do like the deeper blue myself as well. I think ford Grabber Blue would kick ass too. As well as the new Graphite color, or Snakeskin with black, or..... :drool:

Oh and I threw up in my mouth a little when I saw those wheels :(

Looks like two different Viper blues which there are. Could be camera quality/exposure as well? :dontknow:
I do like the deeper blue myself as well. I think ford Grabber Blue would kick ass too. As well as the new Graphite color, or Snakeskin with black, or..... :drool:

Oh and I threw up in my mouth a little when I saw those wheels :(

listen hear man no one wants to use a Ford color on there 10 that would just be wrong so make sure none of you guys do it ;)

Anyone else notice the hood ornament has been moved to the top of the grille like on the '04/'05s? The spot for it in the center of the grille has also been filled.

I like the Truck but it looks to have a few issues ie front bumper cover looks misaligned,oil temp gauge stuck ,tail light seal hanging out surly someone knows the history on the truck ? be nice if someone in the area could go take a look test drive it maybe and look into the regular issue these trucks have Transmission,oil lines ect

I like the Truck but it looks to have a few issues ie front bumper cover looks misaligned,oil temp gauge stuck ,tail light seal hanging out surly someone knows the history on the truck ? be nice if someone in the area could go take a look test drive it maybe and look into the regular issue these trucks have Transmission,oil lines ect

Front bumper doesn't look misaligned but mounted to high. When someone remounted it after painting they mounted it hugging the head light where it should be about half an inch lower at least from the angled shots thats what it looks like. Looking from the head up pics it looks right? Hmmmm...

I don't think it's stuck the truck is either on or in ACC if that's the case had someone just gone for a drive in it, it's operating correctly.

Tail light seal? I don't know about that I see what your talking about but our trucks don't have tail light seals? It looks like the tail gate catch cable is way to long but when the tail gate is open it sits fine. That's weird?

Someone put some love in it, I'm surprised they aren't a active member here. I've always wanted to do this to my truck since before I bot it. Really makes me want to now but I'm sure it's some serious coin to be done properly and the problem is knowing everything underneath is still Inferno would drive me bonkers.... Good thing Inferno is so sexy!

my son told me this truck was for sale on craigslist a few months back out of the Woodlands Tx . as you said someone put their heart and soul into truck and at the price its tempting me

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back