Blue Fever on e-bay

Good luck. Mine only has a few hours left. Only one email regarding the truck in 7 days.

EMT/SRT said:
Good luck. Mine only has a few hours left. Only one email regarding the truck in 7 days.
I have several tire kickers asking what the reserve is,.....then they are gone!:dontknow:

Are you close enough to sell yours?

And just WTF is a blue fever......?

Is it a name licensed by Dodge or something you made up...?:dontknow:

D

Last edited:
Django said:
And just WTF is a blue fever......?

Is it a name licensed by Dodge or something you made up...?:dontknow:

D
its a silver truck with blue accents......you have been on here long enough to know that its not factory....just like mike bradys supertank its a name tim .....jes fkin kids have to explain everything

505'sFastestViper. said:
its a silver truck with blue accents......you have been on here long enough to know that its not factory....just like mike bradys supertank its a name tim .....jes fkin kids have to explain everything

It's a name............? Well, how elementary... I'm fully aware that it's a name, Yer fkn Majesty. I'd just never heard that name before.

So, before you get all above yourself, you are cordially invited to osculate my alimentary regions.

Thank you very much..... Queen Dominique. :D :p ;)

D

Tim if you want to have sex lets take this to pm....or flashchat big boi!!!! I know that most Italians are bisexual...so lets quit lyin to ourselves and eachother!!!

505'sFastestViper. said:
Tim if you want to have sex lets take this to pm....or flashchat big boi!!!! I know that most Italians are bisexual...so lets quit lyin to ourselves and eachother!!!

"If I want to have sex" with whom?

..and I'm not Italian. I'm Sicilian.... darling. :p

D

505'sFastestViper. said:
ok then your way gay look at your flag ...that is the gayest flag ever:D :D :D :D

I think you may have exceeded the dosage on your prescription medication, Snookums. :dontknow:

D

505'sFastestViper. said:
ok im gonna have to go lay down im not feeling so well!!!!!

Get well soon, kiddo...........

Sleep tight...... don't let the bedbugs bite.:eek:

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back