blue VCA spotting

raceram9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In Jacksonville,Fl about a mouth ago blue with the white stripes but I had the Daytona 500 stickers all over it like the pace trucks< i know there were only 52 of them made and 2 rumored to have been crushed due to being autos can anybody enlighten me dose anybody know of this truck??? been doing research but wanted to know if ya'll had any more input on the particular truck?

midnight runner you live by pga national in palm beach gardens?

There is a guy in green cove springs that owned one. I knew at point he was thinking of selling it. He used to own a dealership so he never even registered it.

THE ONLY THING LIKE I SAID IN FIRST POST IT HAD THE DAYTONA 500 GRAFIX ON IT ...... GUESS ILL HAVE TO KEEP MY EYES PEELED AND RUN HIM DOWN NEXT TIME sorry for the caps

for your viewing pleasure...notice its an automatic.

PaceTruck04.jpg

PaceTruck03.jpg

PaceTruck02.jpg

PaceTruck01.jpg

PaceTruckAutomatic.jpg

Gauge in the pillar looks blank also :dontknow:

what are the 3 switches left of the turn signal right of light lever

SRT10SECONDS said:
what are the 3 switches left of the turn signal right of light lever
probably strobe lights

Yes, for strobe lights. If I recall mileage was 8. Notice also it is a AM/FM Cassette...

Those trucks are so sick. Wonder how many of those are left? Have any been known to be totaled?

well the 2 autos crushed (unconfirmed though) and only 50 6 speed produced but non with the decals just the blue with white stripes all were picked up at Daytona int'l speedway and got to be part of the pre-race festivities. to my knowledge

hopefuly is see it again and can catch up to it and talk to who ever is driving and get the scoop and let ya'll know

The 2 auto's that I know of were crushed. They were test mules for Dodge and used at events around the country to promote Dodge and potential SRT10 Ram. Why automatic's? According to the lead engineer who built these trucks it was so celebrities and Union workers could drive them. Apparently, Union Workers completely abused the trucks while in their hands. Dodge crew were unable to file complaints against these unions workers and he stated that is was complete BS what they did with the trucks i.e. smoking tires, donuts and bouncing off the rev limiters. Only Union Workers were allowed in the vehicles while on property(s) they controlled i.e. race tracks. Needless to say the Dodge engineer and team who worked on these trucks were none to pleased with the added work replacing tires, removing rubber from body work much less the complete disregard for property that did not belong to the union.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back