BM shifter

Misterhemi03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where are you guys finding these shifters? All the places I've looked dont carry our trucks shifter. I think this is gonna b my Christmas present.
Thanks- Pete

Do yourselve a HUGE favor and call Boomer at X-Metal. His GenIV shifter is THE best there is, period!!

Madduc said:
Do yourselve a HUGE favor and call Boomer at X-Metal. His GenIV shifter is THE best there is, period!!

true, but you might want to hold off & see if this new shifter handle that's suppose to reduce the noise will be offered with the gen4.... the only negative that i've heard about the gen4........:D

moparracing said:
true, but you might want to hold off & see if this new shifter handle that's suppose to reduce the noise will be offered with the gen4.... the only negative that i've heard about the gen4........:D

on my way to the heffner gtg i found a way to completely eliminate ALL noise which emits from the gen iv w/ ripstick.......take a hand towel and tightly wrap it around the shifter and secure w/ a rubber band. not too good for around town but when on the highway cruisin in 5th or 6th it works perfect cause you aren't shiftin then. it eliminates ALL noise!

Mister.....i heard the BandM is still a great improvement over stock. I'd love to drive yours after you get it! My bro put on in his CTSV and it is awesom!

B&M Shifter

Misterhemi03 said:
Where are you guys finding these shifters? All the places I've looked dont carry our trucks shifter. I think this is gonna b my Christmas present.
Thanks- Pete

Call Shawn, you will be VERY happy with the B&M.

Donzi26zx said:
I love my B&M shifter, I purchased it directly from them

The stocker is so bad, any of the 3 out there are a huge upgrade!!! I fought with my stocker from the first week of driving my truck. I have boomers first gen one and love it.

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back