Boat Parade idea

rare03srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So every year in Long beach and Huntington beach, California we have a Christmas boat parade and now that i own a boat i was thinking of entering it but Ive been putting a lot of thought into this and I think I came up with an awesome idea for it. Im thinking enter my boat, but not do the normal Christmas decorated boat theme. Im thinking of doing a Military Tribute boat with huge USA, POW MIA flags flying from my fishing outriggers, maybe some simple Red, White and Blue led strips strung out all around the boat, the classic boots, riffle and helmet at the front of the boat, play some loud music(I’ve done some searching online and besides the classic TAPS, National Anthem, Star Spangled Banner, ect I have also found plenty of other good music by country, rock, and rap/hip hop artist). Have few other SOLDIERS and myself on board in uniform. Even been tossing the idea of doing digital camo vinyl graffics up the sides of my boat. Any thoughts, ideas or any type of suggestions/input from you guys would be great especially since there are a few of us in the service

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back