Body Color Handles and License Plate Lamp Bezels

JMB Justin

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Heres a pic of a set we finished up for a fellow VTCOA member in Flame Red:
100_1772e.JPG

These are new OEM handles and license plate light bezels that are color matched to your truck to give a much cleaner and finished look. The handles are smoothed to a texture free finish, the bezels have a very slight texture on them, but it is difficult to see when installed (the clear lenses dont remove, and the solvents from the primers and extra steps to smooth them were hazing the lenses) The door handles are OEM painted and the other pieces are basecoat/clearcoated by my good friend Paul at Pauls Autowerks.

Price: $275 for all three handles
add license plate light bezels: add $120
add rear door handles for Quad Cab models: add $135

Colors available at this price: Flame Red, Bright Silver Metallic, Black, Inferno Red, Bright White

I can color match any other color, but it will be more expensive as these are the only factory SRT-10 colors available in the OEM painted handles.

More new stuff coming very soon.........
Justin

Is Flame Red the color for the '05 models?:)

I like these prices!!!!:D:D:D:D

Let me know how much for a QC shipped to Oahu, HI! Cuz I'm thinking my wife doesn't know where my Credit Cards are!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

KRAZYSRT10 said:
Is Flame Red the color for the '05 models?:)

I like these prices!!!!:D:D:D:D

Let me know how much for a QC shipped to Oahu, HI! Cuz I'm thinking my wife doesn't know where my Credit Cards are!!!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

PM sent, and yes Flame Red is the factory color on your 05 SRT10.
Thanks
Justin

If I didn't have my stuff in chrome I'd order those as an accent to the black.... may decide to do it anyway at some point....

Are you able to match the Mineral Grey on the '06?

If so i'd be willing to order a full set, 4 handles, Tailgate and License plate ones.

JMB Justin said:
Heres a pic of a set we finished up for a fellow VTCOA member in Flame Red:
100_1772e.JPG

These are new OEM handles and license plate light bezels that are color matched to your truck to give a much cleaner and finished look. The handles are smoothed to a texture free finish, the bezels have a very slight texture on them, but it is difficult to see when installed (the clear lenses dont remove, and the solvents from the primers and extra steps to smooth them were hazing the lenses) The door handles are OEM painted and the other pieces are basecoat/clearcoated by my good friend Paul at Pauls Autowerks.

Price: $275 for all three handles
add license plate light bezels: add $120
add rear door handles for Quad Cab models: add $135

Colors available at this price: Flame Red, Bright Silver Metallic, Black, Inferno Red, Bright White

I can color match any other color, but it will be more expensive as these are the only factory SRT-10 colors available in the OEM painted handles.

More new stuff coming very soon.........
Justin

i have a C.E. is that the white that you have????
and how much to do the mirror's?
and what's the turn around time? :D :D

Thanks Donzi26zx!

Deibs and Whitesnake, Im looking into pricing right now, I'll let you know shortly,
Justin

Wow, I bet this would possibly make Wifey think about modding their truck. This looks great in red.

mmmmtorque said:
You want to sell it ? :dontknow: :D

;)

Lol no. Not my truck, just was checking out how many were for sale in Canada and came across this one.

They'll have to pry my dead cold hands from the steering wheel before I let my baby go.

Deibs said:
Lol no. Not my truck, just was checking out how many were for sale in Canada and came across this one.

They'll have to pry my dead cold hands from the steering wheel before I let my baby go.

I'm with ya brother :rock:

Anyway, these handles look great, might have to order a set tomorrow ;)

Whitesnake said:
you want that nasty grill????? yyyyuuuuuuuukkkkkkkk:D

Haha, nooooo.. that is god-awful ugly. I can't understand why people do that or even change the rims on these trucks. :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back