Body Molding / Ground Effects bolts

TSINND

Reaction score
Hello, I have a 2005 that is missing a few bolts on the cladding. I am in need of 3 of these bolts. I have attached a picture below. No luck with local dealer. Thankyou for any help

Attachments

• IMG_1251.JPG
    IMG_1251.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 46
Tony @ JTSVP.com or Andy @ partsonlinenetwork.com

Well Andys email is not working?

Not sure if he would be ok with me passing on his personal number for business, but I’ll take the heat for it to help you out. I’ll PM it to you.

Last edited:
How bout Scott, someone that's been a supporting vendor of this site 7 years. I see ya Jeff:dontknow:
OP I have dozens of bolts for these beasts. Holler at me

Last edited:
How bout Scott, someone that's been a supporting vendor of this site 7 years. I see ya Jeff:dontknow:

I don’t know phone numbers so I just gave web sites. He seemed to be needing them pretty quick. That and doing research on my phone is not going to happen. So if you’ve got something easy for me to remember I’ll toss it up there next time.

Last edited:

I’ll give you credit for the fact that you’re always willing to help and get your products out there, you’re consistent and insistent and that’s important to be a successful business man. But most people want to see the products they are buying and read a description of what they are getting, I’m sure you could relate. You could probably be selling two fold the amount you do now if one could but see what other things you offer. And you wouldn’t have to be waiting for people to ask for what they need to offer your products or services, they would come to you and would ask themselves for what they need if they don’t see it.

I’m sure the method you utilize now has worked in the past, but you need to modernize to be able to compete. You wouldn’t go into a race with a moded truck knowing that you are dead stock and expect to win would you? Same theory for being relevant in this day and age. It’s cut throat out there and people want to win just as bad as you do.

i have them if they don't.
i'm not a dealer or business owner that's involved with these trucks.
you can have them... let me know where to send them...

I got him taken care of.

Back