Bolt size and thread - Bling

Got the kit a few months ago Jay ........ Looks great.
Jims3sm.jpg

Still trying to locate the bolts for the fuel rails and Valve covers. Anybody know the sizes????

Also picked up this set of Polished stainless Viper lettering for the valve covers. 89 bucks.
V3_Valve_Letters_49.jpg

Still need the bolts though, chrome or stainless.

Thanks

Jim

Bro, You should be able to take one out, then take it down to Lowes hardware for a match up in stainless.

Yea your right JR, Guess thats the way I'll have to do it, the originals kinda look like shit after a few years oxidation and junk all over them.

Thanks

Jim

valve covers are 1" X 1/4" and the fuel rails are 2 1/4" X 1/4" your fuel rails may be different length cause mine are on a ROE with different injectors

I think i read in a old post justin had a kit put together for the top of the engine.

Thanks Guys I'll check with Justin asap .... I'll let ya's know.

Jim

Think I will need to do this also .....
is there aa list of all the sizes needed?

Hey guys .... here's the deal on the bolts.

Justin has them in SS for 25 bucks and 7 bucks shipping.

I picked up a chrome set for the Valve covers and Fuel rails 30 in all for over twice that. But it's all about the bling. But the deal for the SS is very good from Justin after I priced SS locally.

Pulled 1 out of the Fuel rail and 1out of the Valve cover and they were both the same, 1/4"X20threadX1" long 6 point hex 7/16 socket. So I ordered 30 w/chrome washers.

Jim

OK, Justin chime in for a group buy...

I agree the stock bolts suck. I replaced my valve cover, and fuel rail bolts with chrome Allen head bolts back in 2006.

Bill.

Begood said:
I agree the stock bolts suck. I replaced my valve cover, and fuel rail bolts with chrome Allen head bolts back in 2006.

Bill.

I also changed out all my visual engine/ROE bolts with SS Allen head bolts from Justin!:rock:

JimTeTe said:
Yep Jay, That's where I got mine, and I'll be going back to them for anymore I need. Quality is Top notch, and they are so close to me (mass) I got them in less then 48 hours.

Jim

Sweet! :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back