Bone Stock - No More!

My truck isn't red, but here's the grille a lot of us have gone with. It's the honeycomb grille from the 2500 series Rams and can be easily purchased at a local Dodge dealership or Ebay.

001.jpg

That's a great looking grill!!!!!!!!!

thanks! it's super easy to install and if you broke any of the mounting points removing the stock grille, there are plenty of places where you can slip in a zip tie to anchor it down. I zip tied it in anyways because they hold it in more securely.

I love your truck as well Sanchoba!!!! Do you have any good front pics of your truck you could post up? I'm thinking about changing the grill?? I'd like to see what a black grill or carbon fiber grill looks like!

street scene brushed alumimum, which i paint semi-gloss black

Attachments

• DSC00596.JPG
    DSC00596.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 66
DSCN0436.jpg

The shop couldn't do the back bumper stripes because it had to many crazy angles and bends in it. I'm droping the truck off next week to have the back bumper stripes painted on to match! I'm going to try and get the truck lowered with the 2/3 kit in the next week or so. I also purchased a real carbon fiber dash kit for the truck on Saturday. It should look pretty good.

Getting closer!

JTSVP extreme 2/3 lowering kit (x)
Energy Suspension bushings (x)
K&N drop in filter (x)
catless mids (x)
Flowmaster 50 series muffler (x)
B&M shifter (x)
racing ball shifter knob (x)
window tint (x)
suede steering wheel cover (x)
LLOYD viper SRT-10 mats (x)
carbon fiber mirrors (x)
carbon fiber door handles (x)
carbon fiber tailgate handle (x)
carbon fiber license plate frame (x)
billet gas door (x)
smoked LED taillights (x)
smoked LED 3rd brake light (x)
HID headlights (x)
HID fogs (x)
VCA edition racing stripes (x)
custom GTS eyebrows_
Paint Racing Stripes on rear bumper_
(2) new back tires (x)
(2) new front tires_
wheel alignment_

DSCN0456.JPG

DSCN0459.JPG

DSCN0468.JPG

DSCN04491.JPG

Last edited:
Back bumper stripes and hitch cover are finished. I think I'm going to install the carbon fiber dash on Saturday and wash the truck up. I'm planning on going to a cars and coffee show in NJ. this Sunday! :D

0726121559.jpg

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back