BOOMER MAKES MY DAY!

21 CTSRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Boomer now has my truck. It was just going in for full exhaust and an oil change. But now since boomer is so awesome its getting everything i want now instead of later. Now its getting full exhaust, lowering kit, new clutch, new computer, CAI, Thermostat, Brake pads, Caltracs, Mirrors, Short throw (pay attention to pics), Paxton SC!!! Lets just say the works because gary is TOO awesome. Im way excited and cant wait til truck is done. If u have not got anything from X-metal, NOW is the time. You will not be disappointed. I cannot be happier with gary and X-metal. I strongly urge u to get a hold of this man. Also did a baseline dyno on truck 417hp and 441ft.lbs. After i get it back a lot more! :D

21 CTSRT said:
Boomer now has my truck. It was just going in for full exhaust and an oil change. But now since boomer is so awesome its getting everything i want now instead of later. Now its getting full exhaust, lowering kit, new clutch, new computer, CAI, Thermostat, Brake pads, Caltracs, Mirrors, Short throw (pay attention to pics), Paxton SC!!! Lets just say the works because gary is TOO awesome. Im way excited and cant wait til truck is done. If u have not got anything from X-metal, NOW is the time. You will not be disappointed. I cannot be happier with gary and X-metal. I strongly urge u to get a hold of this man. Also did a baseline dyno on truck 417hp and 441ft.lbs. After i get it back a lot more! :D
This is why I wont go see him in person at his shop,,,he's pure evil.:D Nice package bud, your in good hands.:rock:

Iltemprd said:
This is why I wont go see him in person at his shop,,,he's pure evil.:D Nice package bud, your in good hands.:rock:

Yeah the guy comes to Maui and talks me into a shifter/drop kit package several years ago................I am afraid to ever see him again!!!!!:D :D ;) LOL

patrick

Mine is going to him soon. I have a huge fear that my truck will be returned to me with a Paxson and two turbos on top of my Roe Supercharger!

The man rocks!

His advice is free. But that is what he should charge the most for!

WAZZSUP said:
Might as well have him paint it RED while he's at it
WHAT? He puts all that money in it to make if faster, and you tell him to paint it red and slow it down? When is everyone that doesn't own a black truck going to realize black is the fastest. I hope this clears it up for everyone.

Bill.

Thats is everything I would like to do in the future. It's going to make it one SWEET ride!!!

Begood said:
WHAT? He puts all that money in it to make if faster, and you tell him to paint it red and slow it down? When is everyone that doesn't own a black truck going to realize black is the fastest. I hope this clears it up for everyone.

Bill.

:rock: :rock: :rock:

everyone without black is so jealous they have to try to make fewer black ones out there :D

Agreed, black trucks are clearly the fastest....they get even faster when you put on black wheels :D

Congrats on all those sweet parts from Gary...you lucky bastage ;)

Here are some pics of my truck since i got it back from boomers with lowering kit, exhaust, clutch, flywheel, master and slave, ebcs, mirrors. getting caltracs next week and probably more.
IMG_0202.JPGIMG_0203.JPGIMG_0206.JPGIMG_0205.JPGIMG_0204.JPGIMG_0180.JPG

Drop kit

Just ordered drop kit and billet seat handles from Boomer. Does any one know how to stop putting on mods? VERY VERY ADDICTING. Thanks for the quick response Boomer.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

21 CTSRT said:
Here are some pics of my truck since i got it back from boomers with lowering kit, exhaust, clutch, flywheel, master and slave, ebcs, mirrors. getting caltracs next week and probably more.
Is that the 1/2 drop or the 2/4, I can never tell. It looks just right though!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back