Boomer's Website

TREKER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I have been trying to get on Boomer's website to look into his shifter. Anyone know why its down?

:dontknow:

TREKER said:
Hey I have been trying to get on Boomer's website to look into his shifter. Anyone know why its down?

:dontknow:
Try product reviews for more info.

J.R.

I was on it last month and it had some trojan horse virus thing going on. Have not been back. Others had the same problem. Maybe its down while they try to fix it.

Just ask us your shifter questions............we can confuse you even more!!! LOL

patrick

Guys when you go to Boomer's site the first couple of shifter pics in the top center is my truck, that is the Gen I shifter with the Ripper shift handle. The gen IV with the same handle will look the same, but work a little different. I have both the Gen I, and the Gen IV. They both are a billion times better than stock!

Bill.

Begood said:
Guys when you go to Boomer's site the first couple of shifter pics in the top center is my truck, that is the Gen I shifter with the Ripper shift handle. The gen IV with the same handle will look the same, but work a little different. I have both the Gen I, and the Gen IV. They both are a billion times better than stock!

Bill.

Hey Bill,

How much is the Gen 4 shifter?:dontknow:

TREKER said:
Worked :D

Thanks... But no pic of the shifters... I want to get a good shot at the gen3 shifter. How much is it?

if your interested in a gen 1 let me know...will be selling mine

MUTT said:
if your interested in a gen 1 let me know...will be selling mine
Trekker, I believe you want to look at gen- 1 or gen- 4 as #2&3 are N/A

J.R.

I believe the Gen IV is $599.00, but contact Boomer to be sure.

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back