BOOST CONTROLLER

TMCNORWAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Which one,

Hey guys, just wondering what would be the best choice of boost controller?

Thats the one i've been looking at

seems to be one of the best,

And Justin has already advised be to go with the DTS back axle.

Can I still roll with stock 22" rimms with the DTS

I think, these are the final decissions that i have to make with regards to the boost controller and traction issues.

I've been looking at the APEXi AVC, AMS 1000 and also the HKS EVC.

They all seem good, but i have one thing in mind, i really need to keep visual mods inside the truck inconspicuou, they really need to blend into the cab.

We have discussed the clutch and thats all part of the package, I increased my budget to $50k so hopefully we get it right.

TMCNORWAY said:
I've been looking at the APEXi AVC, AMS 1000 and also the HKS EVC.

They all seem good, but i have one thing in mind, i really need to keep visual mods inside the truck inconspicuou, they really need to blend into the cab.
then you may want to check out the turbosmart, its a guage type that can fit into an A pillar guage pod, and alot less noticable than the ams,

now right now i can get some better deals on anything aem makes

http://www.aempower.com/

so you can look at some of the things they make also, i think they have a boostcontrller also

The Aem was my first choice including the aem air/fuel gauge and oil preasure gauge into a triple pillar setup

Just so you know stinker, i'm looking for 1500whp, so choosing the right boost controller, and still looking inconspicuous (well trying to with that much power) is the issue

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back