Bought a new daily driver

Goose

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I had to do it! I loved driving the 10 everyday but I hated seeing the miles rack up on it. So.... I bought a 87' Chevrolet I know it's not much but it's clean, runs good and now the 10 can be drivin when I want to and keep the miles off of it. Let me know what you guys think.

untitled.jpg

It is better on fuel but that's not the reason I bought the 10.... I still have a hard time actually driving this truck. The 10 is like a magnet just asking to be drivin.

Square bodies are awesome trucks:rock: Especially bagged and on 22's:D

Goose said:
Well I had to do it! I loved driving the 10 everyday but I hated seeing the miles rack up on it. So.... I bought a 87' Chevrolet I know it's not much but it's clean, runs good and now the 10 can be drivin when I want to and keep the miles off of it. Let me know what you guys think.

untitled.jpg

I know the feeling, I'm sitting at 63K on mine !!!!! Sure would like to have another toy to play with though !!!!:rock: :rock:

bigike said:
73 to 87 my favorite run of trucks! Had 4!

Nice now lower it!

:dito::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::withstupid::dito::proud:

I wrecked my daily driver on ice. It was a 95 4x4 ranger. It did NOT get much better gas milage on the highway with the 4.0. I actually wrecked it 2 times within 200 yards. I ruined the passenger side all the way down, broke the axle and bent the housing, and broke the rear tire completely off. Now I have to drive my srt 100 miles round trip to work untill I find another junker.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back