Bought a new plane

K-80-123

Full Access Member
Reaction score
HAHAHHAHAH.....not me the company I work for we flew to Houston today here are a few shots....:)

IMG_1146.jpg

IMG_1135.jpg

IMG_1136.jpg

IMG_1139.jpg

IMG_1150.jpg

IMG_1147.jpg

My father in law brokers planes. I've seen some nice ones and that's a nice one.

Hey, there's a caution light on

Hell, Walt...... I'd even come out'a retirement to work with you guys......

Very nice little pond jumper......

D

Silverback said:
Speaking of things that fly, how's the Viper coming along????:dontknow:

My friend the engine is back from Pro-Line and Kevin is beginning to fab the exahust...he has the turbos and parts ready to go...I have asked him to have her complete in Oct or Nov....he says it will be Oct.....we have upgraded several things, the shocks, heads, wheels and tires....thanks for asking.

Also Vickie is doing much better she and her sister have been cleaning out Gigi's house to put on the market.....my back is still sore but getting better each day.....I do PT three times a week.

I am taking Vickie on a short vacation next week to Tiaos and Red River New Mexico for a long weekend and get out of town for a while...she is in bad need to get away....So I hope it all goes well....it's 10 hours from Tulsa so we are going to drive...:)

Last edited:
MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Hey, there's a caution light on

That might be for the landing gear. They are about 15-20 degrees nose up in that picture and with his hand on the throttle I'm guessing they just rotated and got airborne.

Walt, my company has one very similar to that. Up till now, I could have told you exactly the make and model. I've been in it many times either to our headquarters in Cleveland, or our sister plant in Arkansas. Sure beats checking in at the airport!!! I'll try to get some pics next time we're over the great smoky mountains.

IMG_1136.jpg

Right about now BOOMER's thinking about how he can pimp-out the dashboard with billet!!!:D :D :D

Very Hot Walt!!:rock:

Nice bird , hope you enjoy your much needed vacation. Try some Glucosamine. It's a natural supplement to help your pain.

Very Nice!!!

What kind is it??

Oh, and try the Glucosamine with Condroitin and MSM. It does help!

Yeah looks about right.

I got a buddy that flys Hawker 900's.... Those are pretty nice too. Not a Gulfstream or a Lear, but pretty nice!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back