Bought a Viper

ARRESTmeRed04

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I had a Monday off work(which is never a good thing) and decided i was tired of my 2012 Duramax so i started looking around. Went monday to look at an 01 RT/10 in Houston which didnt pan out. So tuesday afte work i found my new baby....

So the truck will be semi retired from racing, can't decide if i want to sell my drag wheels or hang on to them. It'll be put back into daily driver duty(i think i'll enjoy it more driving it anyway) Still hope to break into the 10's with the truck and afterwards ill pull the nitrous off of it and install it on the viper, I'm researching dragwheel setups already.

:rock::rock::rock:sweet:burnout::burnout::burnout:

Congrats Justin! Best color too.

SWEEET!! Great trade,:). Nice looking Viper, give us a comparison on different the car is? I know I was very shocked when I rode in an '05 this summer!! :)

Thanks y'all, the fastest I've seen for a stock gen 3 is 11.57, this car has K&N intake, short shifter, and an exhaust. With tires I think mid 11's would be pretty easy. It is a very difficult car to drive as everything you do is amplified, move the steering wheel just a little bit and your in the other Lane. I'm planing to take it to the track Saturday night to get a baseline, the stock tires hook way better than the trucks after you put a little heat in them. Gonna have to do a lot of work to the driveway now though and I want to build a detached garage too.

Glad you made the right decision to keep your Viper truck as well. No need for the Duramax except for Drag Week, then you can borrow one. Lmao:chain:

Why would I need the duramax for dragweek?

To tow the truck to starting state like you were gonna do.

You're doing it wrong. At DragWeek, peeps actually drive their vehicles. :D

Yeah but if it starts in California why drive it all the way there? Most tow them to starting state then do the run and tow home. Course he could just tow the Vert now and run both! Husband/wife team :rock:

Congrats on the car, love the color, looks nice. :burnout::)
Thanks man
To tow the truck to starting state like you were gonna do.

Yeah but if it starts in California why drive it all the way there? Most tow them to starting state then do the run and tow home. Course he could just tow the Vert now and run both! Husband/wife team :rock:
Actually a huge percentage of dragweek cars are driven to dragweek, was gonna drive there this past year
:drool::drool: NICE!!!
Thanks, I'm planning and inframe build already:D
That's bad ass dom.
:chain:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back