bought another SRT-10 Ram

Dave T(BADVENM)

Supporting Member
Reaction score
at Walmart for $3.33 or $3.83 a few days ago. Its a red (of course) regular cab with doors that open and close. I'm guessing its 6 inches in length or so.

Its made by Maisto and part of their Fresh Metal Power Racer stuff. At my Walmart its about waist to knee high on a shelf about halfway down the aisle. I also picked up a 1998 GTS/R white/blue stripe GTS for my collection. If I could find my camera I'd take a picture of it for ya.

Luckily I cant spend money on mods for it so for that I'm very happy.

Any black ones? I starting to feel discrimination here!!

Always COMMIE RED,:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Heres a link to some pics, I cant post them for some reason. They have red and BLACK :) These are packaged differently than the ones I've linked to.

Anyway, Walmart should have them. A friend hid the last one at my Walmart in Goodland for me and later told me about it.

http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/...r-2005-dodge-ram-srt-10-vermelha-show-147-_JM

You can race them by dragging the truck backward then letting go...watch out, they are FAST!

How's the house coming Dave? Good to see you got another truck!

got one. you have to find the 1 badd ride ones with the custom paint i have one thats 1/8 scale also found at wallmart there apart of the trucking and there not the 4x4 ones

I did see one that looked lowered with green paint and flames I think while at Walmart. Wasnt quite my taste so I didnt get it. I think its smaller than the ones I was mentioning in the thread. Sounds like its the same one ctsrt10 is talking about.

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
I did see one that looked lowered with green paint and flames I think while at Walmart. Wasnt quite my taste so I didnt get it. I think its smaller than the ones I was mentioning in the thread. Sounds like its the same one ctsrt10 is talking about.

I ended up buying that Red one that was lowered with the flames. I collect all of them I can find.

Bruce

iraqivet01 said:
Any black ones? I starting to feel discrimination here!!

Always COMMIE RED,:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'll show a picture tomorrow of my RC that's quite a bit larger AND black. Right now it's on my desk at work for decoration since I couldn't get curtains. I never took it out of it's plexi-glass box though.

ctsrt10 said:
got one. you have to find the 1 badd ride ones with the custom paint i have one thats 1/8 scale also found at wallmart there apart of the trucking and there not the 4x4 ones

Details & Pics PLEASE.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back