Bourbon Run Roady Rally pictures

NSDQ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks to Hwmech for the invite. A group of 10 vehicles made the rally around middle Tennessee this past Sunday. Was a mix of highway and backroads driving with a few stops along the way. Myself, Hwmech, and Nucdancer01 made it out in our 10's. Nucdancer01 ended up tapping out halfway with a stuck caliper, but he got a few highway runs in before the caliper issue so he had fun. The cars involved were a GTS Viper, 3 10's, Evo Lancer, WRX STi, GSX Eclipse, VR6 3000GT, and 2 VW Golfs. So quite a contrast in cars. The Viper is cammed and making 650rwhp. I don't have all the specs on the other cars but the Eclipse is fully built pushing over 400awhp IIRC and he is pretty fast. The Type R Golf was surprisingly quick. I was the slowest vehicle there except for the other Golf which one guy borrowed from his wife since his Evo was in the shop. I say I was the slowest, but most of our pulls were on the highway at speed. From a standstill in the 1/4 mile I probably could take a few of them since they have no ass in the lower RPMs. At any rate, it wasn't about racing, just having fun and going fast. Hwmech might post up some of his pics and he's putting together a video that he will post up eventually.

A new personal best top speed for me that day

My co-pilot

I posted up a quick video of all the pulls but im still working on one of the whole Rally.
The two GTI's were actually pushing over 330HP each so the VR4 was probably the lowest HP with about 300 stock but he paid the least amount per HP seeing he bought that 92 for 5k. all in all it was a great run out of 10 cars no one got and tickets and no one acted like an idiot, well maybe I did lol

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back