Bout to leave for St. Augustine...

Which one?

• Drive the Z cause we no its awesome too

Votes: 11 31.4%
  • Ride in the 10 cause its just better that way

Votes: 24 68.6%

• Total voters
bring it or not. bring it and let torrie mess with it Im sure he could do something;) :aetsch:

Drive the Z

i voted for the 10 cause i dont want anyone picking on you...lol

Take the z - get ur balls busted alittle u need it bro !!!! Drive safe bud

i caught up on the other post about selling it, if it was acting up, can't blame Cody. At least he did not lose his ass.

BIG NANA said:
i caught up on the other post about selling it, if it was acting up, can't blame Cody. At least he did not lose his ass.
Good to see ya on Mark. This truck was about to start giving me some issues (i believed), i drove the living shit out of it (hence the 2010 PCB N/A Class Champion :D:D:D). I was able to come out on top pretty well. I cant thank you enough for the opportunity to own that truck, ill have another one day when the time is right, but for now the Z is making me very happy :rock: :elefant:

Psycho Mythic said:
Good to see ya on Mark. This truck was about to start giving me some issues (i believed), i drove the living shit out of it (hence the 2010 PCB N/A Class Champion :D:D:D). I was able to come out on top pretty well. I cant thank you enough for the opportunity to own that truck, ill have another one day when the time is right, but for now the Z is making me very happy :rock: :elefant:

and that all that matters

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back