Bowling Green Beech Bend April 6th 1/4 mile Meet

I know that no one here knows me yet, as I've only been lurking here for a few months before membership. But, I'm saving for my truck by the end of this year. I live in Mt. Juliet, TN, which is right beside Nashville.

I have a friend who is mopar crazy as well, and has either an '11 or '12 Challenger RT and really think he would like to come to the event this weekend. I'm gonna talk to him and see.

If he does, we'll ride up on Saturday and hopefully I'll meet you guys there. I just moved to this area (from Va. Beach) last summer, and really want to get into the action here.

Here is my previous car. I've had a lot of different things, and am completely car crazy. Can't wait to get my 10!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364943901.456155.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364943901.456155.jpg
    673.3 KB · Views: 27
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364943915.846678.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364943915.846678.jpg
    522.8 KB · Views: 32
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364943927.103462.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1364943927.103462.jpg
    572.1 KB · Views: 31
Good deal man just hit me up if you guys want to roll with us up to bowling green I have a scout that will be in front of us to watch for those sill camping cops :D

Yeah I meant Zach, Jack is the guy here in Clarksville with me. He has a RC, and is the guy in touch with the event coordinator.

Jack is Jake lol. He's been lurking on the forum since like 2011 and doesn't post on here. Him and I hung out a few times before I deployed and raced each other at the Clarksville 1/8 mile track. Good dude

Jack is Jake lol. He's been lurking on the forum since like 2011 and doesn't post on here. Him and I hung out a few times before I deployed and raced each other at the Clarksville 1/8 mile track. Good dude

No matter what, win or loose. A day at the track is fun!!!

No matter what, win or loose. A day at the track is fun!!!

Will be a good time! Will be pretty cool having 4 or more of these rare vehicles in the middle of all these Hemi powered vehicles. Calling the event coordinator now to see how the parking will be. There are no assigned parking spots, however the group will be parking in the Pit Area. We are allowed to park there, as a group with the rest of the Mopar guys. Saturday is the race day of the event, while Friday is for the car show. The address for the Hotel where the car show takes place is on the website. I might stop by for the car show as well, just will be in the wife's car, as my truck is no where near show ready. Let me know what other questions you have, so I can get answers. :burnout: See you there Saturday if anything else :burnout:

this is such bullshit! there better be another event like this when I get home lol

this is such bullshit! there better be another event like this when I get home lol

Hopefully. I have a list of all the events coming up, so get with me when you get back and I can school you up lol. Next weekend there is a car show at Clarksville Speedway, FYI...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back