Bowling Green Beech Bend April 6th 1/4 mile Meet

hwmech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well its coming up quick. There is a Challenger series going on during the day and test and tune starting at 5pm.

Plan is to meet in Bowling green at a select location and roll into the raceway with about 4 SRT10 trucks so far if JMAN08 is still down.

I am leaving from nashville about 1pm and may have my bike ready by then.
leaving there with a small group of SRT10 lovers with a VR4 and a 350Z and my Z1000.

I need to get a Banner made for my truck after I get all the registry info so I can rep VTCOA.com

Everyone is welcome to join us I will have more info this weekend on the plans.

Ive never been to this track so anyone who has pipe in:rock:

We will have a meet in clarksville when you get back from sandyland!

So the plan is to meet at LP Field home of the Titans! From there we will head up to Bowling Green and meet up with everyone coming from Clarksville ect.

We will meet at the Shell station right next to the Corvette museum I have the address below. Then we will roll into Beech Bend Raceway hopefully 4 viper trucks deep! :burnout:

There is a gas station on the south part of bowling green that is suppose to carry 93 octane ethanol free gas so we may stop there on the way if Beech Bend doesn't carry it.

I am trying to borrow a Gopro camera for the trip :rock:

Starting address:
303 Interstate Dr
Nashville, TN 37213

1:00 PM April 6th we will be leaving Nashville

Going to:
402 Corvette Dr
Bowling Green, KY 42101

ETA of 2:15PM

I will be brining some drinks and food and shit chairs maybe a hooters girl or two:D

Give me your boss's number i will call and tell them you are getting colonoscopy on saturday :chain:

Sounds good to me, but only one problem, that mofo gives me a colonoscopy every week. Or something is getting shoved up my ass!!!

I thought union hill was 1/8th guess thats what i get for thinking lol

So I'm not ready for the Challenger event but apparently if we have enough srt10 trucks going to race we can have a whole bracket just for the 10's its $100 by this thursday or $125 at the gate but we will need a list of names to see if we can get enough people together more info here in about 30 mins!

Here is some info on the event thus far, I wish I had more time to plan for it but next year we will defiantly have a SRT10 section I will make sure of it

http://www.challengerfest4.com

Besides the $125, what does it take to run? I am stock, so I'd just like to baseline the 10 before I get going with mods. How many passes? Safety requirements?

its a private track all day if you are in the challenger fest so as many as you want I guess but we many not have everything together in time so we will see.

either way by 5pm its back open to the public for a test and tune night which is what I am going for. let us know if you are going

The challengerfest 4 website is a great place for info. The event is going from 9am to 4pm. The open track starts right after 4, and your entrance covers the local drag night fee. We have been in touch with the event coordinator, and if we have enough SRT-10s there, they will open up our own bracket for the drag competition. I'm sure the prizes will be cash as they have several vendors there. I am 1 of 2 Ram SRT-10s from Clarksville going. We are planning on leaving here around 0730 (am) and being there when the gate opens. We will be in touch with the guy tomorrow to see if we would be allowed our own parking area in the event since there are so few of us and it is a Mopar event.

The challengerfest 4 website is a great place for info. The event is going from 9am to 4pm. The open track starts right after 4, and your entrance covers the local drag night fee. We have been in touch with the event coordinator, and if we have enough SRT-10s there, they will open up our own bracket for the drag competition. I'm sure the prizes will be cash as they have several vendors there. I am 1 of 2 Ram SRT-10s from Clarksville going. We are planning on leaving here around 0730 (am) and being there when the gate opens. We will be in touch with the guy tomorrow to see if we would be allowed our own parking area in the event since there are so few of us and it is a Mopar event.

Just realized I basically said everything Jack said above lol

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back