Bradenton 11/4 GTG

Test and tune is THURSDAY! Saturday this week is nostalgia and musclecar shootout....Anybody know if we can run still?? Or is it limited to the title??

Schedule shows test and tune for all on Nov 18th.......if we can get a bigger crowd, it might be worth the wait....I know some people have had a challenge coming with short notice :dontknow:

Either way, I can go this Sat or on the 18th.....what do you think???

Blakewilder said:
Ill go to both.....BUT if you wanna wait for NOv 18th Im good with that. I should be tuned for NOS by then....:D

I might be able to do both as well....do we know if you can run this weekend???? Keep us posted.....see how the week pans out....it's easier for me to make a weekend out of the 18th, but we will see....

I'd like to do both....."Blake I don't know how you could leave your truck there for two more weeks knowing its ready!" I have a kiteboard race that can happen anytime in November wind permitting....we'll get a 48 hour notice....so as long as that doesn't interfere I'll be able to do it....the race is in Tampa So I'd be over there regardless! I think I'm going to Morosso Wed for more test and tune regardless if we go on Sat....just let me know if you need a ride blake!

I just talked to Bradenton and you must have a 1981 or older vehicle to race on Sat. Blake and I may go over and visit True Performance and pick up his truck. I say we re-schedule this GTG when they have a Test and Tune on Saturday and get more people to come.

Rice Eater said:
I just talked to Bradenton and you must have a 1981 or older vehicle to race on Sat. Blake and I may go over and visit True Performance and pick up his truck. I say we re-schedule this GTG when they have a Test and Tune on Saturday and get more people to come.

Thanks for checking into that....

With that being said, how does the 18th work out for you??? I'm in :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back