Brake Hose Part Numbers?

59caddyhog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hi, can any one help with the part numbers for the main brake hoses that go to the calipers please?

It's an 05 quadcab in case it makes any difference!

Cheers!

Last edited:
PM VPR PRWD, he can look it up

as far as i am aware this is them:
right front - 5290565AC
left front - 5290564AB
right rear - 5290516AB

I can't find left rear. think these are it

Hi, can any one help with the part numbers for the main brake hoses that go to the calipers please?

It's an 05 quadcab in case it makes any difference!

Cheers!

Just curious, what issues are you having that you are replacing the brake lines. Front? Back? Both?

Cheers lads, I got in touch with Andy and he will no doubt verify the numbers.

Right.............here's the long story..............

I got the truck serviced when I first got the truck (08) and they let the young boy replace my brake pads.

He smashed one of the bakerlite pistons and I had a full brake seizure on the passenger side.

The dealer payed for the pistons and new EBC rotors but I think it damaged the caliper.

I replaced that side with a 2nd hand caliper from X2 builders but when bleeding the brakes, I pressed the pedal down as hard as I could to check for leaks.
I think one of the pots on the drivers side must have been sticky and the by the time I pulled up, the drivers side rotor was glowing orange and I had a minor fire to put out.

It freed itself but I have a fresh caliper (I love ebay) to replace the burnt one.

I just think with everything I've had done, a couple of hoses and some new fluid wouldn't go a miss!!!

Trouble is, I'm in the UK so part numbers come in very useful.

Thanks to everyone for helping out.:rock:

Andrew.

Cheers lads, I got in touch with Andy and he will no doubt verify the numbers.

Right.............here's the long story..............

I got the truck serviced when I first got the truck (08) and they let the young boy replace my brake pads.

He smashed one of the bakerlite pistons and I had a full brake seizure on the passenger side.

The dealer payed for the pistons and new EBC rotors but I think it damaged the caliper.

I replaced that side with a 2nd hand caliper from X2 builders but when bleeding the brakes, I pressed the pedal down as hard as I could to check for leaks.
I think one of the pots on the drivers side must have been sticky and the by the time I pulled up, the drivers side rotor was glowing orange and I had a minor fire to put out.

It freed itself but I have a fresh caliper (I love ebay) to replace the burnt one.

I just think with everything I've had done, a couple of hoses and some new fluid wouldn't go a miss!!!

Trouble is, I'm in the UK so part numbers come in very useful.

Thanks to everyone for helping out.:rock:

Andrew.

Got it. Sounds like a wise move.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back