Votes: 3 7.7%
  • centricparts

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TNVIPER

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Mutt wanted to do a poll on brake pads so here it is...vote on poll above..

zeckhausen

performancefriction

porterfield-brakes

EBC

HAWK

centricparts

As I said on the other thread....the pad you need depends on the year model you have. So your poll will not be reflective of the best pad. For the 04s it's PF hands down, but PF doesn't make a front pad for 05/06. :confused:

This poll isn't going to give a conditional answer. :dontknow:

I haven,t gotten there yet,still on the factory pads.
Nice to see that I draw from a poll when I,m ready.:rock:

Well I have only used stock and PF on my truck so it is hard for me to draw a conclusion on which one is better.

It is very hard to do a poll on a product using the forum's poll feature. There are too many variables to consider...are buying for performance?...less dust?...etc............plus no one here can give an opinion which pad is best unless they have tried them all. I cant say Hawk is not as good as Zeckhausen because I have never experienced Hawks.

I can say I am satisfied Zeckhausen. I had them on my former SRT8 and that is why I put them on the truck. They perform well on the street and are almost dustless. I do not track the truck other than the drag strip so I cant say how well the Zecks would perform on a road course.

The poll here will only show which pad is more popular..

Last edited:
I have still a new set that came with the truck.
AC Delco D1417D1085M 2005 SRT, made in Canada.

I have still the oem pads on the truck is it worth changing them with these AC Delco or buy the zeckhausen.
I hate the dust from the oem pads.

Alex

I need a set for mine i have a 05 qc what would be the best cost less dust i drive mine every day and race on the week ends

not sure how good this poll will be either........ dave z "sells" most of the brands on this list (he isn't a brand) ???:dontknow:

i bought the centric pads from dave's site, no noise or dust & great stopping ability........:rock:

Last edited:
PF pads.... My front wheels are always cleaner than my rears, which still have the OEMs because I haven't gotten around to installing the EBC greens back there yet..:dontknow:

Venom Power said:
PF pads.... My front wheels are always cleaner than my rears, which still have the OEMs because I haven't gotten around to installing the EBC greens back there yet..:dontknow:
PF makes the rears too (0702-20). The EBC's will still dust like the stockers.

moparracing said:
not sure how good this poll will be either........ dave z sells most of the brands on this list ???:dontknow:

i bought the centric pads from dave's site, no noise or dust & great stopping ability........:rock:
I just ordered them from Zeckhausen. Don't know how long for delivery.

moparracing said:
you'll love 'em....... be sure to properly bed them from the steps on dave z's website.......
Thanks, I'm going to print that out.

zeckhausen = Posi Quiets..............

I forgot that when I copied Mutts list...Back when I bought the SRT8 pads Posi Quiets was all there was..

I have edited out the direct link to zeckhausen brakes. This was done to comply with our not allowing any links or phone numbers to non registered vendors.

I have also emailed him with regards to their becoming a vendor here, based on all the positive things people have said regarding his company and service.

went with EBC pads & rotors on my '05 reg. cab. do an excellent job.

ZCx

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back