Votes: 8 20.5%
  • HAWK

Votes: 3 7.7%
  • centricparts

Votes: 1 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
FSTJACK said:
I have edited out the direct link to zeckhausen brakes. This was done to comply with our not allowing any links or phone numbers to non registered vendors.

I have also emailed him with regards to their becoming a vendor here, based on all the positive things people have said regarding his company and service.

That's strange, he doesn't want to be a vendor. :dontknow: But, he does have a link to this forum on his website! :) :rock:

I just ordered a set of Centric Posi-Quiet pads from Zeckhausen tonight. :rock: We'll see how they do..... I should have them on Tuesday. :)

Black1 said:
I just ordered a set of Centric Posi-Quiet pads from Zeckhausen tonight. :rock: We'll see how they do..... I should have them on Tuesday. :)
Mine are sitting in the garage waiting for the rotors to get here.:rock:

JRSVIPR said:
Mine are sitting in the garage waiting for the rotors to get here.:rock:

I don't think that I'm going to do the rotors right away... There isn't any "shimmy" or any thing. I'll look them over, when I take the wheels off and see for sure.

Black1 said:
I don't think that I'm going to do the rotors right away... There isn't any "shimmy" or any thing. I'll look them over, when I take the wheels off and see for sure.
Mine have a pretty good ridge on the outside edge.( 44,000 mi. )

I'm about to install my PF pads on the rear wheels........

I have really liked the ones on the front.....

............they stop really fast, 95% dust free and no squeaks......

Back to the NLCS series......... Good game.......

D

Django said:
I'm about to install my PF pads on the rear wheels........

I have really liked the ones on the front.....

............they are really good, 95% dust free and no squeaks......

Back to the NLCS series......... Good game.......

D

Yeah, I've had them too (on other cars).... I wish they made them for the QC. :(

ViperTruck2933 said:
As I said on the other thread....the pad you need depends on the year model you have. So your poll will not be reflective of the best pad. For the 04s it's PF hands down, but PF doesn't make a front pad for 05/06. :confused:

This poll isn't going to give a conditional answer. :dontknow:

When did they stop cause I have PF on front and rear of my 05 QC and have for almost a year from Advance Auto and I believe the 05's were the same on the QC and RC just not the 04 RC's.
Guess those little calipers wouldn't stop a bus like mine so they had to change em?

Black1 said:

I ordered the PQs within 2 days a getting my truck because of my experience with them on my former SRT8....they stop almost as good as OEM and I have heard nary even a slight skreech....and almost have to hunt for dust...ahhhhhh..:elefant:

I have the Morse ceramics on my 05 RC front and rear. There is maybe 5%of the dust of OEM, its a HUGE improvement, also takes away some of the throw you in the windshield feeling on the initial brake hit. Ive towed with them many times and had no fade or rotor warpage (stock rotors). I am super pleased with them, and they are cheap, the local autozone was about $110 (from memory) for all of them. I have had no squeeking at all with them, but we used them on an srt4 and it squeeked every once in a while, so I cant say they would definitely be squeek free.
Justin

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back