Brake Question ?

04 SRT 10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Guys Could you please help me out...Iv'e driven my truck 4 times this year so far and the brakes squealing is drivin me nuts...A truck of this high caliber with brakes that sound like shit...but performance is unreal...I have only 10800 KM on my truck is there something i could do to take away the annoying squeal...Has someone had this problem also do i really have to changed the pads only...I'm really not being cheap but 10000 KM is a joke...Any suggestions would help...:dontknow:

Performance Friction carbon metallics. 0965-20 fronts and 0702-20 rears. No more dust and no more squeel. Got mine from Autozone. Roughly $50 per set.

Don't settle for anything less.;)

ViperTruck2933 said:
Performance Friction carbon metallics. 0965-20 fronts and 0702-20 rears. No more dust and no more squeel. Got mine from Autozone. Roughly $50 per set.

You still used your factory rotors...Did they have to be shaved at all...

ViperTruck2933 said:

I just put the same pads on my truck.In my opinion they are the only way to go.Low dust ,too. I used stock rotors ,no turning/shaving.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back