Votes: 35 46.1%
  • Doesn't matter to me,all I need is transportation from point A to B

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • What in the world is a MOPAR?

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Astroglide for me.

Probably not the most popular comment, but none. I have mostly owned Fords, but the SRT10 offered a little more exclusivity, and I like being different.

Mostly Fords, one GM (GMC Syclone), and this is my first MOPAR. Though, I'm actively shopping for another.:rock: :D

I prefer to stick with Ford, GM, or DC.

outnumbered said:
Probably not the most popular comment, but none. I have mostly owned Fords, but the SRT10 offered a little more exclusivity, and I like being different.
How do you explain the Miata??:dontknow:

I've had a smattering of brands. Fords, Pontiac, Nissan but have switched to mostly Mopar. The only non Mopar is my work truck and my wife's car(Fords). But I will buy whatever meets my needs. There might even be an Avalanche in my future.

SilvrSRT10 said:
How do you explain the Miata??:dontknow:

I've had a smattering of brands. Fords, Pontiac, Nissan but have switched to mostly Mopar. The only non Mopar is my work truck and my wife's car(Fords). But I will buy whatever meets my needs. There might even be an Avalanche in my future.
Ford and Mazda are in bed together.

Mopars for me. Except winter beaters, they can be anything since they are made to be trashed.

I was all about fords when it comes to domestic performance cars/trucks... After building one much farther than I wanted to I started looking at other manufacturers... I like my mustang but it is hard to consider it a streetable car anymore, so I bought a DD car and it is just fine but I still missed driving a car to work that has the capability to "remove the work attitude" from my face by simply pressing the "go" pedal... My stang will do that all day long but not on the way home or on the way to work... These trucks have always amazed me but were out of my price range at 50K... I am glad the prices dropped enough for me to afford it :D

One thing for sure, I will never buy anything from Dodge, or thier Company again:mad: Their service after sale Sucks, and they could give a Rat's Azz when it comes to warrenty issues.:2in1: Screw Dodge!!!!!!!!

Silverback said:
I cannot vote as nothing really applies to me.:dontknow:
I thought you would have chosen Chiquita first thing :p :p :p :D

If I owned anything but a mopar I'd be killed by my family.

I may buy another dodge... Waiting to see what they finally do with the Challenger... If not, I will look at the new Camaro, lol...

I wanna say Mopar or NoCar but their dealer's customer service does suck. I do however love my VW and would probably buy more and more and more of their products :D I have had nothing but great service from any VW dealer I have ever dealt with. They seem to think the customer is right and actually take care of issues :D :D

Back on topic, screw Daimler Chrysler ............................ :(

Wifey said:
I wanna say Mopar or NoCar but their dealer's customer service does suck. I do however love my VW and would probably buy more and more and more of their products :D I have had nothing but great service from any VW dealer I have ever dealt with. They seem to think the customer is right and actually take care of issues :D :D

Back on topic, screw Daimler Chrysler ............................ :(
I wish you better luck with your VW than my wife had with her 2K Bug. She kept getting an airbag light. She had it back to the dealer 8 times to get it fixed. It was something in the wiring harness which they kept replacing. They finally wanted to do some experimental work around and wanted to charge her $500. After contacting the Attorney General they agreed to fix it but the problem came back again. We finally traded it. I've had very good luck with my Mopars. I've got a '94 Ram with 180K on it and a '94 LHS with 130K. Very little work needed on either.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back