Brand New In Box Bassani Headers

Chingon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I purchased these and sold the truck. They are brand new, in box, never installed Bassani equal length shorties. You will pay over $1,000 for these from any vendor. I am selling for zero profit, simply what I paid.

$970 shipped within lower 48. I will not open the box just to snap pics; I'm sure you can find many pics in this forum. Thanks.

headers.jpg

TTT. If you are thinking of getting shortie headers, these are definitely the ones to get. Don't spend your money on crap Gibsons, go for the best!

I guarantee an increase of 1 Billion rwhp. If you don't see at least 1 Billion rwhp sotp dyno increase, I'll let you sell them to someone else.

Venom Power said:
Hey Chingon, what'sthe difference between the shorties and the long tubes?

Uh..length?...:dontknow: :D

Venom Power said:
Long tubes require different midpipes.

Shorties are a direct replacement for the stock manifold.

Longtubes cost twice as much and generally make more torque but even thats debatable and despite his stupid ass comments about whats good or not the Bassani's have a reputation for being a nice product!
Venom Power said:

Craig said:
Longtubes cost twice as much and generally make more torque but even thats debatable and despite his stupid ass comments about whats good or not the Bassani's have a reputation for being a nice product!

Wow. Touched a nerve I guess!

Do the research on Bassani Vs. Gibson;)

But anyway, these guys speak the truth. Long tubes will make a *bit* more power, but the cost really skyrockets. Buy these and you'll love them!:D

Ummm I know the research been here quite some time before Bassani had anything to offer in fact, I also know my truck plus several others making good power and running well with the Gibsons. As I see from your thread here you never had headers installed on your truck so you wouldn't really know would you??? Other than what you read! That was my only point, no nerve touched at all...good luck with your sale!
Chingon said:
Wow. Touched a nerve I guess!

Do the research on Bassani Vs. Gibson;)

But anyway, these guys speak the truth. Long tubes will make a *bit* more power, but the cost really skyrockets. Buy these and you'll love them!:D

CHINGON! I GOT THE MATS! THEY ARE AWSOME! THANKS SOOOO MUCH!

y'ALL THIS IS A GREAT MEMBER! BUY THESE HEADERS, SO HE CAN INVEST IN A NEW 10. WE LOST A GOOD ONE!

IKE

There is really no debate on the Bassani vs Gibson.

The Bassani's are a TRI Y header that offers excellent torque at a low starting RPM. They also have a large enough tube diameter to make HP in the upper ranges.
The Gibson's are an unequal length small tube header that allows the owner to say "Hey man I gots me some headers".

There is quite a differance in price, quality and performance.

Correct me if I'm wrong guys, but yes, they'll fit in an '06.

I think the only things that don't fit so well are cat-backs (just have to reposition hangers).

the o6 are on a 2500 fram so what ever you get in exhaust you have to redo the hanger. the headr should fit

Anybody put Bassani's on a 06 Ram SRT-10 ?

There have been fittment issues with Ballanger headers on the 06's.

The 06's use a 1/2 ton 1500 frame. The 04-05's use a 1/2 ton 1500 frame.
The frame on the 06 is however different than the 04-05 frame.

The front A arms on the 06's are different than the 04-05's, which might caust fittment issues.

1500 FRAME

FSTJACK said:
There have been fittment issues with Ballanger headers on the 06's.

The 06's use a 1/2 ton 1500 frame. The 04-05's use a 1/2 ton 1500 frame.
The frame on the 06 is however different than the 04-05 frame.

The front A arms on the 06's are different than the 04-05's, which might caust fittment issues.

HEY JACK IS IT JUST REG CABS WITH 1500 FRAMES BECAUSE I KNOW MY QC HAS A 2500 FRAME.:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back