Brand new M&H 390s on 17" 058 wheels

BLWNSRT

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't plan on going to the track either get bad times or break something so going to sell Brand new never installed on truck 390-40R17 on eagle 058 17x10 with lug nuts. Prefer local sale but can ship. Would like $700.00 can post pics but will be a little bit.

you will regret selling them !!! your build will fry street tires!!!! first gear will be useless!! you should keep them!:party:

you will regret selling them !!! your build will fry street tires!!!! first gear will be useless!! you should keep them!:party:

pleaes put a lid on it :rock:im the OTHER member

Last edited:
Maybe, but with them and my build I'll blow out the spider gears like someone I know.:D

they are cheap and easy to replace!!! but ok, sell them so i can kick your butt every time !!! lol

Srt10ss drove up a few hours to grab them, it cost too much to ship to the US and then the tax and brokerage on top of that made it not worth it for ironhead to get.

You are gonna regret selling them Jeff.

Maybe but with all the bs with the headers I'll be lucky to get it together this summer let alone get enough miles on it before going to the track.

What a bummer I missed out on this, I was up at the lake for a few days, but I'm going to be in Edmonton tomorrow! You don't happen to have a line on another set do you???

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back