Brand new polished intercooler

Steve Austin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling a brand new polished bar and plate intercooler. This cooler is made of high quality 6061 aluminum. The cooler is designed to support up to 30psi with a 0.2 psi drop. The cooler is 32/12/3" with 3" inlets and outlets.

This intercooler has top and bottom location nuts already tig welded on for many different mounting options.

Retail $650.00

asking $450.00

Steve Austin

whoa! I have a buddy who built me 2 custom spearco intercoolers, each one supports 650 hp - a little big for me but $350 each not a bad price.

I might take this. Can you or someone tell me how an inter-cooler works and how it is connected?

FlyingLow said:
I might take this. Can you or someone tell me how an inter-cooler works and how it is connected?

Scot,

The intercooler is for cooling your intake air. It would need to be mounted in the front of your truck so it will get airflow then you will have to completely repipe you intake from the Turbo to the cooler then to the intake manifold. I would think it could be done but may be a pain in the ass??

Meth injection would probably be much easier and cheaper. Maybe not as functional but still much better than nothing.

The intercooler works by air to air cooling. The outlet from the supercharger would go direct to the cooler the from the cooler back to the intake of the engine. The piping is very easy with a universal kit were all of the pipe is precut. The intercoolers work very well with zero negitive effects to the engine like meth injection.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

Steve Austin

FlyingLow said:

Thanks for the info Steve and Marc. Right now I will hold off on this until I do some more research on how I would have to pipe it.

Smoke

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back