BRAND NEW SRT bed mats!!!

ok let me know. got to go for now. will check back when I get home. thx

I will be driving to Illinois tomorrow. May be able to meet up with you.

I will be driving to Illinois tomorrow. May be able to meet up with you.
I live in Illinois west of Chitown where you heading I would be interested. You can call me 555-555-5555.

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry just got in.

I guess you will pass right thru Dayton. My number is 937-414-1801. I know you need to make this deal solid before you drag it all the way over here. I'm in. Just call me. I will take it.

I guess I should double check...mine is regular cab. Don't know if quad cab is different or not????

I live in Illinois west of Chitown where you heading I would be interested. You can call me 555-555-5555.

sorry just got in.

I guess you will pass right thru Dayton. My number is 937-414-1801. I know you need to make this deal solid before you drag it all the way over here. I'm in. Just call me. I will take it.

I guess I should double check...mine is regular cab. Don't know if quad cab is different or not????

Sorry guys, I was already on the road when I got these messages.

No problem and thanks. I'm interested what might the freight be shipped to a business 60510 with loading doc?

i might be interested in one of these, mid july, when the date gets closer could you possibly meet me off an interstate 81 exit as i am driving my 10 through PA?

i might be interested in one of these, mid july, when the date gets closer could you possibly meet me off an interstate 81 exit as i am driving my 10 through PA?

I absolutely can! Frackville exit would be the best since that would give me an excuse to visit the old hometown.

I absolutely can! Frackville exit would be the best since that would give me an excuse to visit the old hometown.
My mom was from Frackville. Think it was 122 2nd st. Spent many a day there as a young lad. The only place open on Sunday was church.

Hey, I could use a bed rug and a tonneau cover for the Long Horn

Let me know what day you have in mind and I'll be sure to meet up with you.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back