BRAND NEW SRT bed mats!!!

I do still have them.

How many you have? My SRT had no bed liner. I have no problem paying your asking price, I'm leaving for France this weekend for 10 days. When I get back I would love to grab one.

How many you have? My SRT had no bed liner. I have no problem paying your asking price, I'm leaving for France this weekend for 10 days. When I get back I would love to grab one.

I have 2 left. Enjoy France, I just went in May.

You'd have one left if the previous owner of mine didn't have a 1/2" thick spray in put in it. I think you could shoot a 50 cal at it without a scratch.

None are sold at this point. I have several interested parties and the first people to put money in my paypal account will get them.

You are in Pennsylvania right how far away are you from the pa turnpike

Yes, Depends on the part of the turnpike. I'm 45 minutes from the Lehigh Valley exit off of the northeast extension.

Would be coming from jersey. That's not up by 80 is it or is the exit your talking about more towards the other end of the extension

Would be coming from jersey. That's not up by 80 is it or is the exit your talking about more towards the other end of the extension

Where 78 meets the northeast extension, close to Allentown.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back