BRAND NEW SRT bed mats!!!

im leaving tom to go to upstate NY. Might pass through your way Andy. I take I-83N, and then Rt15N all the way up. Taking the fam to a wedding.

im leaving tom to go to upstate NY. Might pass through your way Andy. I take I-83N, and then Rt15N all the way up. Taking the fam to a wedding.

I will be a little out of your way, but would be happy to meet you.

Ill be up there super early, and only have Fri-Sun up there. Next time im up there with the srt-10 ill make sure we meet up.

Emailed you back several times with zip code and haven't received anything back. I still want one

Emailed you back several times with zip code and haven't received anything back. I still want one

Waiting to hear back from my shipper on a quote.

Hey man I'm still interested in one of your bed mats. If all goes well Tuesday with my funds I will put the money in your PayPal account. Would you be interested in meeting me by one of the exits we were talking about. Let me know thanks joe...

Hey man I'm still interested in one of your bed mats. If all goes well Tuesday with my funds I will put the money in your PayPal account. Would you be interested in meeting me by one of the exits we were talking about. Let me know thanks joe...

I can do that Joe, text me at 570-449-5591

Andy

Man. Really wish I could have but, spending all my cash on mods and repairs right now.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back