BRC LPG gas conversion set for SRT10

Arska2

EU Moderator
Reaction score
BRC LPG Conversion set

Hello,

for sale is a complete LPG (gas) conversion kit for our SRT10 trucks.
It is made by a Company called BRC which has a very good Reputation on the market and this kit came of their own Company car which they used on LPG / gas conversion and automotive Shows to present their V10 solution for our trucks.

It Comes with all the Hardware including a 80 ltr gas tank which is mounted under the bed which keeps the bed as a full size bed and not like the other Systems storing this bulky big tank on it.

If you want to upgrade it to a large (secondary) tank on the bed, it is easy as 1,2,3...

This System is absolute complete, nothing is missing and ready to install on a RC truck.

Price : 1.500 € + shipping (new Price is 3.800 €)

System was installed on a RC, but can be mounted on a QC as well.
You might Need just an Extension for the pipes. Can be purchased for a few Euros at BRC or any other LPG shop.

Location is Germany, but willing to ship within Europe (Netherlands, Italy, Spain, Norway, Sweden, Finnland, Denmark etc.)

Just let me know and i will be more than willing to find out the shipping cost for you.

All is readily packed on a Euro pallet. Just to reply myself : The System is complete ! Nothing is missing in this package !!!!!

Thanks

Arne

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back