break in period

supposedly new one not rebuilt. truck is drivable. took em day and half to install last time and 9 days to get the trans. maybe fix and get a rc.

tranny went out in y cummins called my buddy at the dealership...bring it down he said ...picked it up at 2 days later with a new 47re 2900 installed out the door 3 yr 100k warranty!!!!!!!!!! aint breakin shit in just hammer and go i love my dealership!!!!!!!!!

we had a dealership like that and they recently got axed. now we have possibly the worst service dealership in america. schedule an 8am oil change get out by 11:30. 4 day trans install turned into 14 day ordeal. cherish a good dealer if you got one

jtsdad13 said:
we had a dealership like that and they recently got axed. now we have possibly the worst service dealership in america. schedule an 8am oil change get out by 11:30. 4 day trans install turned into 14 day ordeal. cherish a good dealer if you got one
Sorry to hear that bro, alot of dealers just dont care anymore :(

GADodgetech said:
Sorry to hear that bro, alot of dealers just dont care anymore :(

This is also very sad...

I have a dealer that gives me 25% discount on parts because I have an SRT 10. I have never used them for service, but they treat me very well. And because they are great to me, I buy from them.

Poor service is a poor strategy for long term viability. Customer loyalty is still a major factor in profitability in my mind.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back