BREATHER SYSTEM

Cowboy-Up

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DOES ANYONE HAVE THE, EED BREATHER SYSTEM??:dontknow: AND IF SO PROS AND CONS???:dontknow:

Why are you yelling???

Completely off topic, but I am absolutely transfixed by 505's sig. Add a picture of some beer in there and you will have defined heaven.

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.

you really dont need it if you are running stock, if you are boosted just take the push pins out of the valve covers and tap them out and put a an fitting with some hose that connects them both and send it to a collector, whala done.

avmech said:
you really dont need it if you are running stock, if you are boosted just take the push pins out of the valve covers and tap them out and put a an fitting with some hose that connects them both and send it to a collector, whala done.

Easier said than done, especially having to send the truck to and exhaust shop to have fittings attached to the exhaust (never mind that it would probably fail a visual for emissions). Not that pulling the valve covers is a walk in the park either, which would have to be removed in the process.

That said, if done, don't forget to block off the ports on the intake.

the whole process took me about 2 hours from start to finish, cost me about 200 bucks in fittings and hose. not to mention the tank is about 70 bucks as well. I havent had a problem with emissions, they dont even look under the hood just plug in and im off. hey on a quick note how much were the bogarts, and does he still make them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back