Brendan Gaughan @ KY Speedway**UPDATED With Pics 7/10**

ROKTMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well I was at the track for the Craftsman NASCAR Truck Series race.I had pit passes and saw Brendan there.I got some autographed pics and he signed my hat.I asked him to go out to the truck and sit in it and get a pic.He amazingly said yes and off we went.I think his PR people were shocked that he was going to the parking lot and do this.He got in the truck for some pics and got my pic taken with him in front of BAD VENM.

I am supposed to get emailed the pics on MO so I hope they send them.He spent about 45 minutes in the truck and he was digging the mods.He still has his red `04 and it is STILL stock like it was in `04 when I first met him.I gave him a card and invited him to the forum.Maybe he will check in with an assumed name sometime.

ROKTMAN said:
Well I was at the track for the Craftsman NASCAR Truck Series race.I had pit passes and saw Brendan there.I got some autographed pics and he signed my hat.I asked him to go out to the truck and sit in it and get a pic.He amazingly said yes and off we went.I think his PR people were shocked that he was going to the parking lot and do this.He got in the truck for some pics and got my pic taken with him in front of BAD VENM.

I am supposed to get emailed the pics on MO so I hope they send them.He spent about 45 minutes in the truck and he was digging the mods.He still has his red `04 and it is STILL stock like it was in `04 when I first met him.I gave him a card and invited him to the forum.Maybe he will check in with an assumed name sometime.

Cool - I think I would like Brendan alot!!:rock:

He has an 04
It is Stock
Red ;

and he is in the world record book :D Thanks for sharing Dave, we wanna see pics for sure now:D

... Hey, those business cards do come in handy after all!!! ;) Lol :p

Wifey said:
Cool - I think I would like Brendan alot!!:rock:

... Hey, those business cards do come in handy after all!!! ;) Lol :p
You would like him.He cam in third also ! It was his birthday as well.He is a major cool dude.:rock:

I was wearing my bowling shirt too as I gave him a business card....go figure.:dontknow:

ROKTMAN said:
I gave him a business card and invited him to the forum.Maybe he will check in with an assumed name sometime.

Hahahaa - you could suggest John Travolta :D - I don't think that one is taken ;) :burnout: :p

What do ya say Mikey ......... :p

Hi Dave and Happy Birthday to you!, Glad you had a great day at the Speedway. Did you get the chance to ask Brendan about his thoughts if any on the "new world record" supposedly transferring ownership to the uttemobiles? Looking forward to the pics. Thanks and again Happy Birthday to you.

SRTLANCE said:
Hi Dave and Happy Birthday to you!, Glad you had a great day at the Speedway. Did you get the chance to ask Brendan about his thoughts if any on the "new world record" supposedly transferring ownership to the uttemobiles? Looking forward to the pics. Thanks and again Happy Birthday to you.
ThankSS man.I totally forgot to do that.It was so busy and he got swamped when we went out in the lot for the pics.

Thats really cool Dave!!! You hear great stories like this from the Nascar world. So many of those guys are really grounded down to earth dudes. I cant believe he had time to spend 45 minutes with you and your truck! Cool!

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Thats really cool Dave!!! You hear great stories like this from the Nascar world. So many of those guys are really grounded down to earth dudes. I cant believe he had time to spend 45 minutes with you and your truck! Cool!

patrick
I know Patrick.I had nothing that I could do for him and his career but he did find the time to hang out a little.He loved the red seats and the shifter shifter.I explained the details of the shifter as he seemed very interested in the function of that.He commented on the MGW billet accents as well.

His truck is still stock as it was when I saw him in June of `04.

ROKTMAN said:
I know Patrick.I had nothing that I could do for him and his career but he did find the time to hang out a little.He loved the red seats and the shifter shifter.I explained the details of the shifter as he seemed very interested in the function of that.He commented on the MGW billet accents as well.

His truck is still stock as it was when I saw him in June of `04.

Dave your truck is one of the finer examples of how mods can drastically improve the look and performance of the truck. I bet he was impressed. Would be really cool if he joined our forum.

patrick

WAZZSUP said:
Dave......did he ask where your JH rims went ??????
Ha ha Tommy.He did ask who was doing my SC and motor build.We discussed that he and he said "what do you want 800 HP for"? I said "you drive a truck with 800 HP every week...I want to to" ."I can`t see a NASCAR ride anywhere in my future do this is my shot brother".He laughed and said "You`re gonna kill yourself".He then said "are you getting Hennessey to do it".I said "err...no".
"He said yea he is a $%&*^".

I rest my case.

(click,click) Loading ammo....(click)........oooohhhh...(click) ........(click) ........aaaahhhhhhhhh.....(click).........nevermind, now the urge is gone .........I think I'll go take a nap now........soooooo relaxed now........

mauiSRT/10 said:
Dave your truck is one of the finer examples of how mods can drastically improve the look and performance of the truck. I bet he was impressed. Would be really cool if he joined our forum.

patrick
Wow ,thankSS Patrick.Since we have some of the same mods the same to you bro.:rock: I hope he joins but with his schedule and commitments and all.Let`s hope.He will LMK if he does and his screen name.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back