Broke, where are ya?

broke.

broke has left the building! I was online w/him couple wks ago. he traded the 10 for a new 07 'Vette! Said he got bored w/truck, & saw a 'Vette that caught his eye & traded. Been trying to hook up w/him but haven't had much luck, but will keep trying:dontknow:

I remember him saying he was trying to get a Vette when he worked at the car dealership. They wouldnt give him much for the truck so he kept it at that point. Hopefully he'll come back and give us pics of the car.

Corvette Photo's

Dave, I attached a few photo's of my new toy. You will recoginize where the photo's were taken, Bandimere. I got a little bored with the SRT-10 and felt it was time for something different. GO Chevrolet, I-25 and I-36, gave me a fairly good deal, could have been better and could have been worse. Seat of the pants, the C-6 is a little quicker. Only bad thing, it's been to cold to drop the top since I bought it. I don't miss shifting gears at all, guess my age is catching up to me. It has all the options, 3-LT version, and I doubt I will ever use 75% of the extra's. Once the weather clears and you are in this area, maybe we can get together for lunch. We had about 10 to 12 inches of snow Christmas and another 6 to 8 inches today.

Nice pics. And I know the scenery too. That is where me an Dave met up.

Broke, my sons brother and sisters dad has a new '08 Z06. He'll probably race it at the super chevy show at Bandimere whenever that is in '08. It would be great to hook up with you and see both you run your cars, together or seperate. I'll let ya know when the date approaches.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back