Broken B @ M shift lever

Fit95

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I broke my new shift lever last night right after installation. Who do I call for a replacement of just the upper lever (damn light aluminum!). Does anyone make a stronger replacement? Who can I call?:mad: :dontknow: :(

You will not like my recommendation...but it is the best advice...(812) 453-4862 ask for Gary or Marty.

Why won't I like your recommendation?

:dontknow: Is that X-Metal Gary? Are you saying that I need to get a whole new shifter? I've read a lot of your posts Prof and respect your opinion - give it to me straight.

Yup, I think that is the route to go. He has a new shift lever that I think will fit, ask him...

Roy

Fit95 said:
I broke my new shift lever last night right after installation. Who do I call for a replacement of just the upper lever (damn light aluminum!). Does anyone make a stronger replacement? Who can I call?:mad: :dontknow: :(

Call whoever you got it from. B&M is replacing the uypper assembly for free with a steel one. Original is aluminum.

Someone on the forum already got the new one. It has to break in order to get a new one for free. I got mine from Atlantic Speed off Ebay.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back