Broken "Evac?" hoses????

vvv90

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So the check engine light came on in my truck....Nothing seemed to be running funny at all but I took it to the dealer anyway.

They're telling me that there were vacuum leaks and the entire Evac assembly needs to be replaced?

It's under warranty so no big deal, but I'm just curious is this is a common thing?

The truck has ~27k miles on it and it's never been winter driven.

Seams strange to me.... :dontknow:

I'm guessing that they didn't want to track down the actual leak, and are just going to replace the whole damn thing. ;)

Black1 said:
Seams strange to me.... :dontknow:

I'm guessing that they didn't want to track down the actual leak, and are just going to replace the whole damn thing. ;)

Yep, he even hinted at that.

Whatever....If they can get the warranty approved through Chrysler for a complete replacement, I don't care. :dontknow:

lol I lost my warranty the first 10 miles I had my truck, dealer wanted to know if i wanted the extended warranty, laughed at him said why it will be voided as soo as i leave the lot.

avmech said:
lol I lost my warranty the first 10 miles I had my truck, dealer wanted to know if i wanted the extended warranty, laughed at him said why it will be voided as soo as i leave the lot.

Very true.....................heh maybe our stock radios are still covered......or maybe the AC!!!!:dontknow: LOL

patrick

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back