BRUTAL 10 IS FOR SALE

FSTJACK said:
There are hardly enough of it left to be considered a "TRUCK" anymore.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Therefore it needs to be sold on a counter ticket as a collection of used parts.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Are there enough removed parts left to even fill the bed, or is the bed an optional accessory..........:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Ok for those of you that have pm'd me and called me,

NO I AM NOT PARTING THE TRUCK OUT:D

IF YOU WANT ANY PIECE OF THE TRUCK ITS $45,000 AND I AM DEAD SERIOUS;)

the main reason for this thread is I happen to love these trucks and for me to see them sale so cheap is jsut dissheartening:eek:

they are legends, 9000 trucks in three years?

some of you folks that sale yours for nothing are really gonna regret it in years to come;)

yeah my girl may be a bit apart at the time, but before the summer is over she will be back, tons of plans for her this year, and NOBODY even in the shape she is in is allowed near my baby girl;)

FATJACK said:
And it will be a BAD MoFo when it lives again!!!!:rock: :rock:
Got that right.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
and then the girl gets started on:rock:
About time.:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

FSTJACK said:
There are hardly enough of it left to be considered a "TRUCK" anymore.:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

Therefore it needs to be sold on a counter ticket as a collection of used parts.:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

Are there enough removed parts left to even fill the bed, or is the bed an optional accessory..........:marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow::marchmellow:

That means 5 parts a month....you'll get her sold before the end of the year Tony.:D :D :D

Mine is in the same shape right know except on jackstands at all four corners!;)

LOLOL actually Jack after i get back from steele, i gotta get the bikes out an gone, and then the girl gets started on:rock:

THAT is some of the Best News I have heard in a year.... :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

We def got plans for the ol girl, the turbos arent going right back on, we are gonna do a naturally asperated combo first , one to see if we can get ya'll decent hp at a reasonable cost,
and two , to see just how close we can get to the magical 600rwhp number:D

then I will let fatjack the KING drive it at a 1/4 mile track and see what kind of numbers she makes:burnout: :burnout:

We def got plans for the ol girl, the turbos arent going right back on, we are gonna do a naturally asperated combo first , one to see if we can get ya'll decent hp at a reasonable cost,
and two , to see just how close we can get to the magical 600rwhp number:D

then I will let fatjack the KING drive it at a 1/4 mile track and see what kind of numbers she makes:burnout: :burnout:
About another 1,000/posts and you'll be catching "The Sickness" :congrats:

Always wondered if somebody could catch him....:burnout:

Quick

Last edited:
QuickSilver said:
About another 1,000/posts and you'll be catching "The Sickness" :congrats:

Always wondered if somebody could catch him....:burnout:

Quick
:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: oh post count, heck bo I dont ever pay any attention to that:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back