BTR N2O kit with Proggessive Launcher

sully1369

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I bought the kit but then I got oreders and needed to buy a house so I have to sell some things. Here is BTR Vipers Premium N20 Propane Gas Injection kit with N20 Progessive Launcher. The launcher is a cool little touch screen and the kit is suppose to be safe on our engines because of the propane and extra fuel added.

Launcher Link
http://hotrod.automotive.com/85540/hrdp-0806-nos-nitrous-controller/index.html

TWO STAGE-NOS-Gasoline-Propane…For gains up to 300+ Rear Wheel Horsepower and 500+ Rear Wheel Torque - $ 2,990.00

For the Connoisseur. Our newest combination of power that when installed is unmatched in power and torque by ANY product for your Viper at ANY price! Bolt this on your stock Viper for incredible gains with NO ill effects as air fuel ratios with the gas-propane combination are very conservative, compression is not increased, cylinder temperature and pressures are far lower than those of other forced induction type power adders and the price for dollars gained is second to none in our industry. This kit includes all of the features of our Nitrous-Gasoline-Propane kit plus; Dual Soft Flume Fogger injectors, dual solenoids, dual braided feed lines, required electrical connections, second stage activation and more.
http://btrviper.com/nitrous.html

It has everything you need including Bottles, 2xbottle warmers, guages, hoses, seloniods, wires, everything ya need. Any questions just ask.

910 330 0118

Chris

I paid 1000 for the launcher and 3000 for the kit. I will sell for 2800 obo!!

Attachments

• n20.JPG
    n20.JPG
    134.2 KB · Views: 240
  • guages.JPG
    guages.JPG
    118 KB · Views: 166
  • launcher.JPG
    launcher.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 160
  • bottles.JPG
    bottles.JPG
    110.5 KB · Views: 158
  • pump.JPG
    pump.JPG
    115.1 KB · Views: 179
  • wamer.JPG
    wamer.JPG
    127.4 KB · Views: 161
Hey do you have the jet sheet for this system?? and is it a two nozzle system or the single.. I have the same deal only lost my jetting book for the no2 propane.. Can you sent me some info for the dual jet system for no2 propane looking for a 125 shot, correct jets with the no2 and propane.

Thanks,

yea i know! the wifey took the good camera cuz I keep breaking mine!! sorry but you can see what your gettin! If yall realy want better ones ill try again!

and I will look for the jetting stuff! n yes it is a dual nozzel set up with 4 going to each nozzel

OK 1900 LAST REDUCTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE BUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill throw in the wife!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back