Budget line lock kit

JMB Justin

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I recently found a "generic" line lock that is identical to the Hurst I use in my kit except the sticker and color. I ordered one to confirm this, and they are as identical as can be. Its also MUCH cheaper. So I am able to offer a line lock kit including line lock, bracket, and braided SS lines and fittings, at a very affordable price:

With switch/light/fuse: $145

Without switch/light/fuse: $115

Compare the line locks below and judge for yourself:

DSC00510.JPG

DSC00511.JPG

These are not on the website yet, you can order over the phone at 314-540-1541 or even order on the site and put in the notes you want the generic kit and whether or not you want the electrical parts (I will adjust the price accordingly). You can also PM me and ill get you a quote with shipping and you can pay via paypal.

Thanks
Justin

with all the new parts you must be trying to pay off the ring...lol good find bro.

LOL, ive got ALOT of money out on projects right now, plus the new employees, so im definitely trying to generate some cash flow.
Justin

JMB Justin said:
I recently found a "generic" line lock that is identical to the Hurst I use in my kit except the sticker and color. I ordered one to confirm this, and they are as identical as can be. Its also MUCH cheaper. So I am able to offer a line lock kit including line lock, bracket, and braided SS lines and fittings, at a very affordable price:

With switch/light/fuse: $145

Without switch/light/fuse: $115

Compare the line locks below and judge for yourself:

DSC00510.JPG

DSC00511.JPG

These are not on the website yet, you can order over the phone at 314-540-1541 or even order on the site and put in the notes you want the generic kit and whether or not you want the electrical parts (I will adjust the price accordingly). You can also PM me and ill get you a quote with shipping and you can pay via paypal.

Thanks
Justin
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

JMB Justin said:
LOL, ive got ALOT of money out on projects right now, plus the new employees, so im definitely trying to generate some cash flow.
Justin
hehe...slap a hurst decal on it and badabing,badaboom!:D

will stinker's lines have to be ordered seperatley?

Last edited:
moparracing said:
justin's kit is awesome (i have one on my truck), but avoid the light/switch/fuse part of it..... a much better light/switch/fuse can be had thru radio shack for ~$10.00.......

12VDC Toggle Switch with Safety Cover & LED light
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2062493

20-Amp Inline Blade-Type Fuse Holder
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2102781

pick your fuse
http://www.radioshack.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2103773

..:dito: :dito:

Bought it from your site already.

Does anyone have install pictures? Switch/light locations in cab?

bigredv10 said:
only paypal or can we pay credit/money order whats our options?..thx:rock:

credit cards/debit card call in at 314 540 1541, or you can
mail a money order/check in.
Thanks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back