Bugatti Veyron

dead end cruiser said:
yeah we will see, i gotta find away to work up some cash to get to LA and what ever it cost for a hotel

TAKE LOTS OF PICTURES AND POST THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dead end cruiser said:
WTF DOES THIS MEAN!

1Fast?

IFast400 was a guy who was so fkn Narccisistic that he told profound lies glorifying himself until one day it blew up in his face with a lifetime ban from the forum......

He was a true dick.........

"A word to the wise is sufficient............"

D

Django said:
IFast400 was a guy who was so fkn Narccisistic that he told profound lies glorifying himself until one day it blew up in his face with a lifetime ban from the forum......

He was a true dick.........

"A word to the wise is sufficient............"

D

Ahhh I see, well I assure I am no bullshitter..... I have better things to do rather then to talk myself up on the internet to feel better... what I am saying is the truth that I thought perhaps some would enjoy to here.... And also me expressing how great some things are lately:D I am not a dick unless given good reason.

dead end cruiser said:
Ahhh I see, well I assure I am no bullshitter..... I have better things to do rather then to talk myself up on the internet to feel better... what I am saying is the truth that I thought perhaps some would enjoy to here.... And also me expressing how great some things are lately:D I am not a dick unless given good reason.

I was merely answering your question.........

D

TurboFreak said:
Where did you say we(your Westcoast brothers) could pickup our will-call tickets for this event? :dontknow:

I no nothing about the tickets my friend.... I am still waiting to hear more from melissa... But it would be pretty sweet to see some fellow VTCOA members at this show:rock:
I know that if you order the tickets from that sight, if you enter the code HEMIGIRL you will get some sort of discount

dead end cruiser said:
yarmy...now that i haven't had anything to drink this morning....

you know i'm just messing with you....:p

i mean...i WANT to believe you....but no single man's luck can be this good...i think a little sharing is in order...:D

viperhauler said:
yarmy...now that i haven't had anything to drink this morning....

you know i'm just messing with you....:p

i mean...i WANT to believe you....but no single man's luck can be this good...i think a little sharing is in order...:D

I know you are Dan.... It's all good.... trust me it will take more then a few words on here to wipe the smirk off my face:D I am a team player..... you guys have the link to the tickets, date and all that other info... Now all you gotta do is get off your a$$'s and come join in the fun... I'm pretty sure it is a guaranteed good time:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back