BUGGATTI FASTEST SPEED TEST

I've seen two Bugattis in person, and those cars are friggin crazy. The quality in those cars is something I have never seen before.

GADodgetech said:
I've seen two Bugattis in person, and those cars are friggin crazy. The quality in those cars is something I have never seen before.

Baddass:burnout:

thewelshm

I enjoy it every time I watch it

lol good grief! i've seen a few veyrons or how ever you spell it in real life and they run insanely quick!

Tooloe said:
lol good grief! i've seen a few veyrons or how ever you spell it in real life and they run insanely quick!

The veyrons is fast, but I would not want to lose my gofast key. No more 253mph!!!

Last edited:
If you go to jaylenosgarage.com, they do a test of the scc ultimate aero. It is not made by Carroll Shelby, they are in no way related as it states in the video of the test in jay lenos garage. Its a sweet car. and a V8!!!

quadster2005 said:
If you go to jaylenosgarage.com, they do a test of the scc ultimate aero. It is not made by Carroll Shelby, they are in no way related as it states in the video of the test in jay lenos garage. Its a sweet car. and a V8!!!

Modified CORVETTE LSx.... if I recall.... :D ;) :rock:

noid said:
http://www.shelbysupercars.com/car-specs.php

Record-Breaking Times
0-60 mph: 2.78 seconds
1/4 Mile: 9.90 seconds at 144 mph
Top Speed: 257.41 MPH / Official Average: 256.15 MPH
Skidpad: 1.05 g
0-100mph-0: 11.66
60mph-0 (braking): 103 feet

I wonder how it feels travelling the length of a football field every second:dontknow: Damn thats fast:D

thewelshm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back