Build for Veterans

As a 24 year (and still going) US Army Soldier. I applaud you and your service. Good luck and I look forward to see where this build goes.

As a 24 year (and still going) US Army Soldier. I applaud you and your service. Good luck and I look forward to see where this build goes.

Thanks a lot brother, and thank you as well for your service. I know it seems like a crazy thought but I strongly believe if I can make it work how I have planned I can this could do amazing things for Veterans and helping educate the public. I have multiple family members (sister, two brother in laws) that are prior service and my wife's cousin that recently enlisted willing to help promote and push this also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another Army soldier here, coming up on 12 years in March, and not stopping anytime soon. Thank you for your service, and I hope this plan comes together for you. I can help if possible, but I'm in Oklahoma so not sure how I could. But, I'm all about raising awareness for our Veterans past and present, and helping them have a great time, so I love the idea you have. My truck will soon be going into my local car shows, as soon as I learn how to "pretty up" the engine bay. The exterior is in nearly flawless condition, but obviously grime under the hood that I'd want to clean up for show purposes.

Sounds like a great idea and with a lot of meaning. We appreciate the support of all military past, present and future. :burnout:

Thoughts and suggestions welcomed all. Really want to make this a reality to help others. I was considering a go fund me account but not sure if it will work out. Any help from individuals or vendors is very much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back