Build number decal

ZCx said:
i agree. shows Allen, Tex. on your header though.

Yeah, I know. I technically live in Allen, but I'm almost never there anymore...I'm in NW Ark at the shop 99.99% of the time these days...prolly time to change that.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Yeah, I know. I technically live in Allen, but I'm almost never there anymore...I'm in NW Ark at the shop 99.99% of the time these days...prolly time to change that.
BTW Steve since I am signed up lemme know where and how I need to make the moola happen for this. Thanks. Eric.

Luke, i am your father's brother's mother's sister:rock:

yep. Allen would have been a nice cruise. if a personal check would work. i think the proper procedure would be , PM me with your mailin address & i will get it to ya & who to make it out to.
thanks,
ZCx

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Ok, as promised here's pictures the ones we've made so far. We have both examples in the following colors:

black/silver
chrome/black
brushed aluminum/black
burnt orange/black
white/red
red/white
Do you still have or are making any of these? I would like a black/silver one as shown at bottom of pic you posted in the message I'm replying to(#45). Price is $10 shipped? Let me know and I will paypal, Thanks!

Guys, I (obviously) have not been watching this thread. Sorry about that...:eek:

The answers are: yes we are still making these, yes they are $10 including postage and yes, we'll take your money in just about any form...:D
Our mailing address is:

1895 West 6th Street
Suite #1
Fayetteville, Ark 72701

Our PayPal is:

[email protected]

thanks Steve. got mine on Sat. look great. i will stick'em & shoot'em

looks good to me:rock: :rock: :rock:

Attachments

• 100_0270.jpg
    100_0270.jpg
    414.3 KB · Views: 58
  • 100_0273.jpg
    100_0273.jpg
    274.9 KB · Views: 43
just ordered mine, it will be a whole new truck once it comes out of hibernation

got mine today.
Said it before, gonna say it again: Steve, you :rock: :thrasher: :rock:

Small question: can the tag resist superglue? Want to use that iso the double sided tape to keep the gab between tag and dash as small as popssible.
(I know some plastics start to bubble when superglue is used)

Floor said:
got mine today.
Said it before, gonna say it again: Steve, you :rock: :thrasher: :rock:

Small question: can the tag resist superglue? Want to use that iso the double sided tape to keep the gab between tag and dash as small as popssible.
(I know some plastics start to bubble when superglue is used)

I don't know the answer to that question...:eek: :confused: :dontknow:

Can't wait to get mine in, all the pictures look awesome.

Texas Yellow Fever - do you know when i can expect mine to be mailed out?

Thanks again!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back