Build sheet

cobraken

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have my new qc at the dealer for some servicing and change out of the thermostat. The parts manager gave me a printout of the "build sheet" for the truck. I got one for my rc when I bought it new.

In addition to the place and date of manufacture it lists the subassemblys used as well as the original destination. About three pages of information on the truck.

Yeah, got my dealer to print one out on my truck before I bought it.........also got a history on the truck...where originally purchased, name of purchaser and repair history including warranty work..

Yea they tell you everything about it you need to know and dont need to know. :rock:

If anyone wants a build list and you have a fax machine just pm me the last nine of your vin and a fax number. Ill get it over to you :rock:

dragon said:
Yea they tell you everything about it you need to know and dont need to know. :rock:

If anyone wants a build list and you have a fax machine just pm me the last nine of your vin and a fax number. Ill get it over to you :rock:
:congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Thanks Dragon! He hooked it up! :rock: Looks like she had a new engine in her at 17,000 miles. I got her at 18,000 so I guess its a good thing. :dontknow:

dragon said:

Very cool:congrats: You'll be getting a PM soon:)

LoveThisTruck said:
Very cool:congrats: You'll be getting a PM soon:)

Correction:You'll be getting alot of P.M.s soon:D :D

ill be pm'ing you soon. probably dont want to know...lol

Dragon, get with Viper Jeff, he is putting together the list of all trucks built. You may be able to fill in some of the missing trucks with all the PMs you get.

BTW: I will be sending you a PM with my VIN this weekend.... :D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back