223360533_66b830584e.jpg
223356846_d4b33cc6e2.jpg
223356850_5047423a9e.jpg
223356847_459f513acf.jpg
223360530_a33157d3f6.jpg
223360532_c52abb899d.jpg

His Name is "Huey"

My god that is alot of Bull :D They are adorable :star:

Hey Walt do you breed them "Bulldogs". I used to have 2 a few years back, but know the wife and the kids want one. I would be interested if you're selling any pups.

LitemUp said:
Hey Walt do you breed them "Bulldogs". I used to have 2 a few years back, but know the wife and the kids want one. I would be interested if you're selling any pups.

This little dude is not mine....but we did help with the delivery.....Bulldogs at least most of them the females have to have a C-Section to deliver....so lots of people have to help to get the pups awake when they are delivered.....We bred our male and female one time...thats how we ended up with 5 bulldogs my wife could not part with them...:(

Now they are all 50+ lbs...too many for our house......They are great dogs....I will always have at least 2 for life.......if you want one don't buy from some one who only breeds for money....check out the dog shows and ask questions to those that show...that is where you will find a great dog...and those that show always have pet quality dogs in each litter.....still great dogs just not show quality....also they go for a reasonable price too.....good luck let me know if I can help...:)

Walt

Walt,
They are awesome.....I finally got one myself about 6 months ago.....They are amazing dogs.....now I know why the call them "bull"dogs....later bikertat

Attachments

• brutus1.JPG
    brutus1.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 27
  • dogandtruck 008.jpg
    dogandtruck 008.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
  • wholegang.JPG
    wholegang.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 35
  • dogandtruck 002.jpg
    dogandtruck 002.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 28
Last edited:
Nice little family bikertat.

I nearly had an addition to the family too. I was visiting family and a 2 1/2 yr old Golden retriever kept visiting us... The dog was inherited to an older couple from a family member that had passed away. Unfortunately they weren't willing to let her go no matter how much they really didn't have time for her...

I sure hope I get a phone call...

Will

Damn I hope my wife does not see this thread.....Damn you Walt first it's Cobbler and now this...........I really hate you :D :p

awesome animals, ive got a 15 wk old great dane puppy growing like a weed she is bigger than my 8yr old doberman now.

eddie102870 said:
awesome animals, ive got a 15 wk old great dane puppy growing like a weed she is bigger than my 8yr old doberman now.

I don't want your puppy chow bill, Eddie... :D

OHHHHH NO.... I can't show the wife this one.... She already wants to come over to see you guys's puppies Walt. Her parents have two English Bulldogs (Buttercup and Daisy), and her sister in Vegas has one as well. We are getting a French (Brindle) Female in late Nov/early Dec. If I show her these she's gonna want to see 'em!

Huey's awesome. :cool:

eddie102870 said:

eddie,

I can imagine! I just got back from some friends' house, they have a black Great Dane (non-clipped ears) puppy about 5 months old, already up to something like 70lbs! It's an awesome dog, still very much a puppy tho. Just don't seem like it looking at the damn thing! HUGE! :D :rock:

Last edited:
Great "pups" Walt... they are so much fun when they are puppies...watching them get their personalities.

Congrat's.

Go Dawgs!

Attachments

• georgiabulldogs.gif
    georgiabulldogs.gif
    3.3 KB · Views: 18
  • bulldogteethphoto.jpg
    bulldogteethphoto.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 12
DarkSyde said:
OHHHHH NO.... I can't show the wife this one.... She already wants to come over to see you guys's puppies Walt. Her parents have two English Bulldogs (Buttercup and Daisy), and her sister in Vegas has one as well. We are getting a French (Brindle) Female in late Nov/early Dec. If I show her these she's gonna want to see 'em!

Huey's awesome. :cool:

Het TJ....how are you????......you guys can come over any time.....I am still in Cheyenne till the end of the month..:mad: .....French Bulldogs rock too we are thinking about one of those too..:(....like we need another dog.....we already live in a kennel.......just remember those cute 10 lb pups...turn into a shoe eating 60 lb nuckle head....:):)

Walt

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back