BULLRUN!

I think the first season they had a guy driving a Lambo, and he hit a raccoon causing $20K worth of damage to the front end...... YIKES!

I love Bullrun and it is on tonight at 10pm est.

bclark05 said:
:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:

we got invited with my friends truck.

Picture086.jpg

i had nothing that impressive at that time.

i would love to see a 10 on Bullrun, Id go if I were asked. Tried looking at the first two episodes on HULU, no luck, so I have to wait til they have a marathon to catch up

Yellow venom said:
Yeah,I'm sure they will get it soon,suppose to be a fight on it tonight,I think its the Viper driver and someone else??

its the Viper driver versus one of the nsx guys.

hopefully i can figure out my money soon and get a Srt10, i will be applying for Season 4 with it

The SRT 10 would be a good choice but for the most challenges 4wd or awd would be better.

I thought that it was one of the lamest shows that was ever aired, ranks right up with Jesse James is a dead man.

Premise of the show is just wrong with all the phony stunts, ect. Kind of like a cartoon with real vehicles and lame people.

I only watched it for a few episodes so maybe if I had watched more, it would have been better.

358ciHD said:
This new season sucks!

honestly i though the whole show sucks, from the first one. one of the reasons i never commited to it. they cant even speed... what fun is that. and i don't have anything fast enough for the real cannonball run.

FSTJACK said:
I thought that it was one of the lamest shows that was ever aired, ranks right up with Jesse James is a dead man.

Premise of the show is just wrong with all the phony stunts, ect. Kind of like a cartoon with real vehicles and lame people.

I only watched it for a few episodes so maybe if I had watched more, it would have been better.
i'll admit, it's not a great show...and goldbug's glasses look stupid...

i watched it more for the entertainment, and to see "what i [think] i would do"

and scoob.....you're not "supposed" to speed in the real bullrun, or gumball rally, or cannonball run, or aka rally....just fyi;)

scoobert said:
honestly i though the whole show sucks, from the first one. one of the reasons i never commited to it. they cant even speed... what fun is that. and i don't have anything fast enough for the real cannonball run.

they are trying to be safe and not cause crashes that involve their contestants with the local people......which would eventually might bring lawsuits against Bullrun LLC because if they didnt enforce the traffic laws

Also they dont want anything to happen like Ferrari did last year. according to the Season 2 people, ferrari cut off Goldberg bus, making them slam on the breaks, that is why the episode Ferrari gets canned, he is pissed while throwing the keys

I love it but here in WV we're still into sheep, damn mountains...hehehehe

Sure wish the Lambo would have not have the immunity wrench.....would have been great to seem them go instead of the viper! The NSX boys stole the maps..then locked their keys in their cars....Good Karma!

I like the show. Driving at dangerous speeds on public highways is stupid. There is more skill in navigating and tactics than just putting the pedal down! I also like that all of the skilled driving is not just speed or top end. You knew the TT Viper would be screwed if it came to a challenge that involved car control.

As much as I would love to see one of us on there I would cringe everytime the truck had to do a challenge that invovled any kind of beating on the truck

I don't think a 10 would be a good cadidate. A hemi truck 4x4 would be much better. The challenges usually don't work well for our suspension.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back