BUMPSTEER KIT PREORDER LIST

Well My Bumpstear Kit is Installed And It Does Not Feel Any Different To Me , Still Jumps When You Hit Bumps, And The Wheel Jerks From Left Top Right, So That Was A Waste , Oh Well !!!!

did ya get her aligned???

yes it was aligned and in spec, gonna go for the djm lower control arms and hope that does the trick ,

i can feel differance , but the bump steer dont go away for 100%...
what djm stuff u go for ?
any pics or info ?

Just had this kit installed on my 2005-2 door. I think it's a 100% Improvement over stock I would say. You get more road feed back like when a rock turns the steering when four wheeling a Jeep but not that bad. If I limp wrist the wheel with one hand in the 8 Oclock position I can feel it. If I drive with 2 hands at 9&3 on the wheel I don't notice it. If that makes any sense. The ride has improved dramatically!

i got a reg cab, i got issues with my, upper and lower control arm bushings , which is being corrected now, also changing out the qa'1's for a set of stock bilsteins, and dropping out a leaf in the rear and give that a whirl, i will get it sorted out ,and report back, in a couple of days, so stand by bud's,

will keep an eye on your results:rock:

i got a reg cab, i got issues with my, upper and lower control arm bushings , which is being corrected now, also changing out the qa'1's for a set of stock bilsteins, and dropping out a leaf in the rear and give that a whirl, i will get it sorted out ,and report back, in a couple of days, so stand by bud's,

Are you selling your QA1s?

i got a reg cab, i got issues with my, upper and lower control arm bushings , which is being corrected now,

i did all the poly bushings accept the fronts of the leafs because the ones of the Caltracks where diffrent , and the upper control arms , those are so difficult to change i let it without the poly ones...
so if anybody is intrested...? PM me.

would like to see pictures or a video of people who change the upper control arm bushings...:confused:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back